Yo where are the 10 feet USB C cables? Lightning and USB C to USB C

I have rarely seen this in homes only in a couple of businesses :thinking:

You’re making this a courtroom and accusing me of reporting misinformation? Where’s your counter evidence? Prove me wrong Having many posts does not give you the right to accuse people of reporting misinformation? Seems very uncalled for on your behalf. It’s a forum, people report what they see / think!

1 Like

Agreed! Outlets I see have either 3.1A or 4.2A combined for 2-4 ports, should supply adequate juice to most devices like phones, headphones and some tablets.

Burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

You cannot prove a negative (e.g. there are no unicorns, as you’d to look infinitely everywhere to prove no hidden unicorns) but you can prove a positive (e.g. there are unicorns, is proved via showing a unicorn).

Therefore the person who is least wrong is the one who assumes everything is false until it is proved.

You said most people, so that is a positive, so can be proved, it is false until you prove it. For example show sales of electrical plugs with vs non USB.

The reason to ask for proof is it teaches scepticism which is critical to be grounded in reality. I respect people to hold me to prove any assertion, it keeps me grounded closer to truth, and I’d be a jerk to be afronted by being asked for proof.

On the positive side, people who are not sceptical are easy to take money from, you can say a lie like here is my magical beans and they’d hand money over. So such jerks are useful for whenever you need money.

Reread:

Relax, you made a claim that now three people seem to disagree with. I was just asking if you had any evidence to back up your claim.

I do not need to provide counter evidence because you haven’t provided any evidence to counter :man_facepalming:

Let’s just try to be a part of the solution and not the problem :wink:

I made an observation not a claim. It was a positive statement based on there are many variations, colors from different manufactures at the stores which equals demand. Otherwise, manufactures won’t invest into making items no one wants to buy.

You can teach yourself anything you want, no need for inappropriate and unnecessary statements that have nothing to do usb built-in outlets.

I’m relaxed, you just want to be right. Just because 3 people disagreed does not mean what I’m witnessing is not true. Read the above post for your proof / justification and allow people to express their thoughts without discrediting them :wink:

1 Like

I will not waste much more time on this, but you made a claim:

And then followed up with an observation (kind of?):

Correct, that’s why I was giving you a chance to back up what you said.

This is not evidence. :joy:

I’m just warning you to be careful what you say. Morals and ethics shouldn’t vanish just because we’re on the Internet.

That’s all, I’m done here.

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Morals and ethics, really??? Your words speak a lot about your character. I won’t respond to this anymore. maybe @AnkerOfficial can stop this bullying on their forum. People need to express their opinions without being disrespected.

2 Likes

Yes, let’s have AnkerOfficial do some fact checking. :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry mate, but this is a claim, not an opinion :laughing:.

1 Like

I’d rather an Anker Official explain why there are no 10 feet USB C Lightning cables.

1 Like

Order please!

This would require a level of bullying / disrespect to have taken place, in my humble opinion :slightly_smiling_face:

Having re-read the thread the only things I have seen are personal comments / opinions around the subject of power outlets with USB ports (which strangely I have in at least two rooms), no personal attacks just members asking (on both sides) for someone to substantiate the points they are making…that is not bullying or disrespecting, that is a discussion or debate…

Let’s not kid ourselves into thinking the conversations here have been 100% friendly and I understand longer cables mean longer charging. It’s a limitation of the technology and the form factor. Regardless I’m looking to replace a 10 ft Anker Powerline USB A lighting cable with a a USB C lightning cable because I want the convenience of it.

I firmly believe USB C form factor and connectors will be the standard for the next few years all we need now is improvements in technology to increase the bandwidth and power delivery of the cables. As far as I know if you want the latest thunderbolt cables at longer ranges you have to use fiber/copper hybrid cables and they are not cheap

Examples:

Opinion: I think USB power wall sockets are a good idea.
Result: I do too / I don’t.

Claim: I think most people are converting to USB power sockets.
Result: show evidence or don’t make such claims.

Example of disagreement with respect: Prove it / I disagree.

Example of disrespect: you’re an idiot.

Conclusion: you didn’t express an opinion, you made a claim, and you were challenged with respect.

And in forums, any, the same principles apply. Either don’t check your facts and express an opinion, or check your facts then make a claim either with the facts or gleefully reply with the facts when challenged.

If we don’t do this then we’re regressing back to the dark ages where I heard a guy’s wife brother friend say if you put eels on your leg it cures back pain. How dare you challenge these eels on your leg, I never been so disrespected.

:rofl: Yes, I’d agree to that.