Yo Valentines

Hey what’s up guys? comment on who you took out for valentines day, or if you are single.

1 Like

single lol

2 Likes

I dropped off flowers and some candy for my girlfriend :smirk:

1 Like

I brought my wife some roses this morning and a big Reese’s heart and a stuffed kitty

1 Like

Bought the other half some Yankee candles - they are fecking expensive :scream:

Some Thornton’s chocolates - again fecking expensive

and a novelty valentines card and … there’s a pattern here

1 Like

The wife got stuck at work for 2 extra hrs. We are staying in and watching a movie. I’m cooking her one of her favorite dishes, and making her a Moscow Mule.

We will go out this weekend

2 Likes

Whoo, my wife took me out to lunch and then we came home and watched a Cinderella movie. I fell asleep cause I had to work tonight, but this weekend we will go see a movie in the theater

1 Like

I got myself a new PS4 controller. Time to break it in :sunglasses:

1 Like

Single lol. Otherwise I would have taken my girlfriend out… :joy:

1 Like

I thought she wasnt in her office. Turns out she was, and she heard me trying to secretly drop them off outside her door and was wondering the whole time why someone was rummaging:sweat_smile: around outside her office

1 Like

I, unfortunately, am very far away from my wife. She is in California and I am working in Staten Island, New York. I did, however, send her via flower delivery service a beautiful two dozen rose bouquet. I will be home next week to collect my gift! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Single as well :cry::sob:

1 Like

I bought flowers for wifee, and made her happy. :tulip: :heart: :smile:

1 Like

OMG I go to school in Staten island what do you do there?

2 Likes

My girl, of course!! with chocolates haha

1 Like

Baller!!! :money_mouth: :moneybag:

1 Like

@ktkundy I am working at Ft. Wadsworth with the Coast Guard. On Battery Road with the Engineering section. Wow! that is great you go to school here. I am in love with Royal Crown heros and the pizza everywhere!

1 Like