YASP A3952 A919RC a3102j a3213 a3101j

That’s barely a review, read out the specs and confirmed sounded good. So useful heads-up. Don’t know launch price so there remains a value for money of L2P and L2P+ to come from those who are probably making their videos now/soon.

I am amazed they managed to make them smaller, implies more comfortable and less prone to falling out. The review pushes into direction of positive. Other reviews of actually how good and comparison and value for money is where we collectively need to get to ideally on launch date. That is my suggestion of all those honouring the embargo to do exactly that and not another bloody unboxing video telling us what we already know.

Dual drivers and ANC and sound quality all compete in a confined space so needs thorough reviews. But I see all the signs of an excellent product worthy of those who bought L2P 2 years ago.

Launch price speculation -

• either it’s toward the high end $200 and an early bird pre-order discount to around $160, or
  • launch $170
  • then $150-$160 Black Friday.

Am I the only one who thinks they deliberately made a shiny version to then justify a special edition matt version later? Really? Shiny???

This is what I’m using today. Waiting to stop being ignored

Video made private, that tells me launch is earlier, so this week?

Logic: it was one of many products and to take down a whole video of many products for being very early for one product is not logical. Therefore the takedown of the video means the L3P is soon, days away. Logically if it’s days away then no pre-order, and no emails hints means not a big event. So simply announced. Guess - Thursday. If no pre-order then launch $170 then 5 weeks later the black Friday discount week of 25% discount to $125-$130.

If this makes no sense then factor marketing Vs price. The purpose of marketing is to make you want a product more than you would without marketing. So marketing goes hand in hand with a higher launch price to fool the gullible. Then weeks later once all the gullible have bought it then the skeptical buy it at a fair price. So if product launches early without the hype, means a lower launch price as the price is set for the product to simply sell well based on factual correct views.

If video not taken down but edited minus L3P then launch next week instead and so then time for hype and pre-order to sell to gullible.

so that’s my prediction, announced Thursday $170. I will change my prediction if new things happen Monday like an email with some obscure corner of the L3P intended to stimulate the gullible to begin drooling.

1 Like

Pre-order emails out today to hear more on 7th. So launch on 7th with some date after for purchase and shipping. That’s consistent with the previous information.

I still think an excellent design on paper but shiny is unnattractive, prefer matt black

Screenshot_20211004_152400 Screenshot_20211004_152421

Screenshot_20211004_152957

Images source is from the currently private video from when it was visible but I expect visible again along with other reviews on Thursday.

I caught up with this

Adam is in New York around Thursday so I think they plan on a live L3P launch webcast involving San Francisco + Seattle + New York + London. I’d expect to hear Grammy audio engineers on a collaborating Webcast shortly.

I am only joining up dots!

I’ve always asked for good beta testers to thoroughly test new products, not unboxers and not “sounds great” who just want to say positive so they get more free stuff.

But…

1 Like

Given it was a month ago, was not that bad a guess (on this occasion)