Would you like to see a wireless charging external battery?

Would you guys like to see an external battery that can be wirelessly charged and wirelessly charge your phone? If so, why?

yes! this would be a really cool product. I am just a fan of wireless charging in general

1 Like

While I don’t have a “need” for this, it would be very cool. It could be nice for outdoor uses where water could at times be an issue (hiking in the rain, etc.) where the absences of ports would help protect the charger/power pack.

1 Like

This would be an awesome product. Anker should look into this.

1 Like

Nope. Considering the speed of wireless charging, you would need to charge a 20000 mah power bank for 48 hours in optimal conditions through wireless

I wouldn’t care for one that can be wirelessly charged. That seems slow and pointless. A wireless charger pack would be neat, especially for camping trips where there is no power and wire are sort of a hassle. It would be even better if the speed of wireless charging were faster, of course, and at the present speed I’m not sure I’d bother buying one. The amount of use I would get out of it wouldn’t add up enough

Move/remove is already covered.

What about a Powerbank, that works WIRELESSLY and charged wirelessly also (placed on wireless stand to charge the Powerbank)

A portable wireless Powerbank, has the obvs advantages.

Also, come home, remove Powerbank from pocket/bag and place on wireless stand/mat, pick up in morning like your keys!

Are you talking about something like this it looks kinda cool to have

Not quite.

Its charged wirelessly also. So like your phone, you place on a wireless mat/stand

Also, seen similar to that, a lot cheaper.

i would love anker to make a case like this https://m.ebay.com/itm/iPhone-X-Battery-Case-Qi-Wireless-Charging-4200mAh-Slim-Screen-Protector-Black/162916393607?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20161006002618%26meid%3D8f8bfd87e62f4813a099d6327374ac12%26pid%3D100694%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D30%26sd%3D232606463126%26itm%3D162916393607&_trksid=p2385738.c100694.m4598

1 Like

I think they do a wireless adapter case for the iPhone already.

I like the wired for the external battery and keep my wireless charger at home by my bed.

There is so much wrong with a product like that. For starters you have such a power loss charging the powerpack wirelessly, then you pack itself can charge other devices wirelessly so an even greater loss of power. All of which is wasted due to conversion loss and heat transfer that it makes it pointless imo. Why go through all of that and expense just to say you can charge wirelessly

Rather than risk your money on eBay, there is this for £18 which is wallet friendly.

Not saying to get, per say, just saying here is an item thats similar to something I’m sure @AnkerOfficial could do to a higher quality, but careful of the price. I think sub £20 (GBP) is an ok price to pay, much more reduces market, with what’s already out n available.