Would you like Anker to be world wide shipping

I live in New Zealand and anker doesn’t ship there so I can’t get my prize what is a wireless charger. Anker be WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

3 Likes

Anker is worldwide but with trade regulations and shipping restrictions it is not cost effective for companies to ship everywhere in the world. Hence why there are certain distributors that are authorized to sell their product as they can circumvent these restrictions with their shipments in and out of ports

2 Likes

Have you tried using aliexpress official store? Believe they send from China so shipping is really cheap.

How did you purchased our product at New Zealand?:hugging:

Anker is global. Do you mean worldwide shipping?

I thought it was worldwide. But if it is not, it should be!

Anker I thought was a multinational company, that has its own distribution in a couple try it has a partnership distribution set-up (Anker n Amazon), however, due to logistics plus, supply n demand, sometimes Anker allows a third party to supply n distribute on its behalf (which saves Anker from a big commitment to some countries, which it feels at present may not be enough revenue to risk the investment… Something like that I think/remember from business studies 20 odd years ago! lol)

1 Like

I won a prize from the power draw.

Congratulations on winning the power pad wireless 5 I use mine daily

Agreed, they should at least have partners in every country. It’s annoying we can’t get the latest gear in Korea.

Recently, we have our first distributor in Brazil and we believe that in the near future, we will also have partners in Korea.:grin:

2 Likes

Yes !, I think that at a global level, it would have an excellent acceptance, let’s do it! :muscle:

Yes Yes YES YES YES!!! Plz keep us updated on the timeline!!

I have an online shop that i have setup in Brazil. I would like to resell your products. What would be the best contact for your distributor here in Brazil?

@Miran_Yousuf Thanks for asking. Please check your private message for the contact information. :wink:

@Thomas_Peacock-Price there aremany reasons i guess like in india they have products on amazon.in but straightly from warehouse USA,custom is main problem of respective country and you wont beleve i had some stuff from aliexpress but till date i have no idea where my product is… Even they send me for second time as well the same product but result was nill. Price increases abruptly which is not customer friendly. The only possible solution is Anker reseller in respective country. And i guess they are in process to expand their reach worldwide. So you have to wait.