Would you be interested in getting an Anker product for $1, and share your review experience?"

I think any of us would love to have that haul

3 Likes

Yes. Freaking. Please.
Iā€™d die of happiness if I saw a box that big full of Anker gear. (Also fun factā€¦ my phone tried to auto correct that to ā€œKnee Gearā€ I almost left it as it was. XD)

1 Like

What a great idea! I really enjoy using the products I have from Anker and Iā€™d be more than happy to write a review and keep the product for $1. This isnā€™t just in the US is it?

1 Like

Why? Whatā€™s the difference for you between selling it for 1ā‚¬ and for free if the purpose is the same? (getting a review!)
I used to get, for example, more than one power bank for free to do accurate reviews, but paying for it (even 1ā‚¬) would not make me want to do it so many times.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to please!

1 Like

I think I would just die if I opened a box and saw that many boxes

2 Likes

1$ is not even the cost of shipping the product: I consider it a symbolic amount, so I would be glad to pay for it and review the itemā€¦
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Having to pay and getting something for free are two different things, it also helps separate people who genuine want to test an item.out as opposed to someone who just wants something for nothing. Personally I would be willing to pay more than a dollar but not necessarily full price to test and review their products.

I am a beta tester for a lot of different companies so being able to be one for ankerā€¦even at a slight cost would be worth it to me.

Iā€™d love to be a part of something like this. Honest reviews are great regardless of whether products were given as samples/cheap deals like this or bought at full price.

I always try to use the product for at least a week before I start recommending it to somebody else.

Good thinking :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll say yes.

Now Iā€™ll say why.

Because I love Anker and Iā€™m going to do whatever they say.

3 Likes

Iā€™d definitely be interested in testing/reviewing a product for $1. So far, the products that Iā€™ve purchased or used from Anker have been generally well performing with good quality.

1 Like

This week, may be we can test it!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Will be interesting to see which products are offered should it be trialed, Iā€™m leaning towards cables and earbudsā€¦

3 Likes

ooh me first me first, lol

1 Like

Sounds like a great ideaā€¦ i am always on the fence as a consumer when products donā€™t have enough reviews.
As afar as the week time line , i would say we could give an initial review of the product ā€¦ unboxing ā€¦ first impressions within the week and then be able to add to the review as time goes on.

Even though we are getting the items for a discounted price the reviews should be fair to help maybe address any concerns with the product so anker can respond ā€¦ by just lying and giving 5 starts for everything doesnā€™t help the company or product grow.

2 Likes

gotta love jim carreyā€¦loved the mask growing up

wow! that is a crazy exciting news. cant wait to hear more about it

Products need honest evaluation and constructive criticism if something isnā€™t quite right with it.

Look how Amazon is still fighting a loosing battle with phoney biased reviews.

2 Likes

@Anker_1
what type of reviews are you asking for anker?
reviews like youtube or reddit reviews? or something more simple like reviews on amazon or on the anker forums?

1 Like

YouTube would probably be their preference, followed by Amazon.