Would you be interested in getting an Anker product for $1, and share your review experience?"

I would be interested in getting products for a nominal fee but the issue is low value items would not be worth reviewing if paid money towards but the higher value items would be in huge demand that people would miss out and struggle to apply,but an invitation only would be a good idea for higher value products.

1 Like

Haha, thatā€™s me!

No you have a QC device so you could give a benchmark of performance.

Meant @Oggyboy review was no more than unboxing as had no QC to test speed.

Free / near free is best focused into hands of those with all the needs matching product unique advantage. PU too often isnā€™t that.

Error 500 frequent

Yeah, I guess I couldā€¦ I need a meter!!!

1 Like

Power users are offered a selection and donā€™t have to select the items offered. Done this several times for PowerCores as I would be unable to fully test with the devices I have / had. Even a beta test offer was initially declined as I could not provide feedback as I never owned the previous generation, until Anker generously offered both for comparison and feedback. However when free products are offered up, regardless of experience or useful feedback, people will want them. Same with the $1 price tagā€¦

Itā€™s one of these topics that can be debated over and overā€¦

I would certainly be interested in having a chance to evaluate an Anker product and write a review. Please keep me informed on how I can participate ā€¦ Thanks !

1 Like

That would be fantastic except that I was banned from reviewing on Amazon for not following their policies. e.g) receiving goods for heavy discounts and reviewing them on Amazon.

If the $1 purchase is made away from the confines of AMAZON then it would be much better.

2 Likes

I agree with the others that the testing time frame should be expanded to 2 weeks so we can fully ā€œbreak inā€ the product (several charge/discharge cycles) and put it through its paces. Also, creating a video review alone usually takes me 3-5 days after Iā€™ve tested the product.
I think $1 is fair and would help defray Ankerā€™s shipping expenses.

4 Likes

$1 would get around the whole Amazon verified purchase thing. I think Amazon needs to rethink their whole review system. A review should be helpful: it should contain pros and cons and tips as well as overall sentiment.

I too agree that 1 week is not enough time for a thorough review.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial, I think a week would be cool, as long as it was a week after we received it. Amazon really likes you to have a product for at least five days before you post a review.

It would get around the whole Amazon review policy so it does give people more hits on reviews.1 weeks is fine for just a quick brief reviews and people can always go back and add/edit to their reviews for more detail reviews.

Sounds like a good way for a lot more people to give their insights on anker products, also enables a lot more reviews from a more wider range of people. Any criticism is good criticism to help make a better product overall

1 Like

Yes maybe, but if I could get a qc charger for Ā£1 I would be ready to go :grin:

The world is full of different people who do different things @nigelhealy. Techy people might be interested in the in depth ins and outs. Others might be more interested in what you get and how it performs/looks/feels. Horses for courses as they say.

There is no need to eliminate or discriminate here

3 Likes

And Iā€™m on of those you mention, Iā€™m not a techy by any mean but I do buy products I trust that I use and spread the word of the brands I trust among my peers.

1 Like

This is true because these products are not designed for one type of device. They work with many (Quick charge, PowerIQ, Samsung, Apple) and are therefore useful to lots of different people.

Most consumers are average joes and their opinions matter too. In my opinion, most consumers just want to know if it will work solve their needs and if it will last the amount of money they invested in the product. Prertty simple requirements really.

One week is pretty quick turn around for a review, and it depends on the product, but I definitely would be interested.

1 Like

Would that be 76p for us over in the UK then? :wink:

For me it depends on the product. If itā€™s something Iā€™ll use a few times in a week then yes. Otherwise I normally pass. I would prefer to have something for long enough that I feel I can write a properly justified review of it.

Absolutely! But, as some people already mentioned, one week might not be enough time for a proper review depending on the product. Anyway, Iā€™m in!

1 Like