Would you be interested in getting an Anker product for $1, and share your review experience?"

I’d be down. Send me some stuff anker!

That is an amazing idea, I love Anker

I like the idea… but I don’t know if it solves the amazon issue. If you receive a product for a highly discounted rate, you still have to state that in your reviews in order to comply with the FTC. Also I think this would mean we’d also have to pay shipping, unless you have prime or have an order ready to go with over $35 in your cart.

I think I can see the benefit of paying a small fee because hopefully those who apply for the review would be people who have a real desire to use the product, would also be interested to see if its £1 for us in the UK.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial if we can arrange it so that I can get a haul like Lew did from Unbox Therapy that’ll be great! :wink::wink::joy::joy:

12 Likes

I think any of us would love to have that haul

3 Likes

Yes. Freaking. Please.
I’d die of happiness if I saw a box that big full of Anker gear. (Also fun fact… my phone tried to auto correct that to “Knee Gear” I almost left it as it was. XD)

1 Like

What a great idea! I really enjoy using the products I have from Anker and I’d be more than happy to write a review and keep the product for $1. This isn’t just in the US is it?

1 Like

Why? What’s the difference for you between selling it for 1€ and for free if the purpose is the same? (getting a review!)
I used to get, for example, more than one power bank for free to do accurate reviews, but paying for it (even 1€) would not make me want to do it so many times.

1 Like

I’d like to please!

1 Like

I think I would just die if I opened a box and saw that many boxes

2 Likes

1$ is not even the cost of shipping the product: I consider it a symbolic amount, so I would be glad to pay for it and review the item…
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Having to pay and getting something for free are two different things, it also helps separate people who genuine want to test an item.out as opposed to someone who just wants something for nothing. Personally I would be willing to pay more than a dollar but not necessarily full price to test and review their products.

I am a beta tester for a lot of different companies so being able to be one for anker…even at a slight cost would be worth it to me.

I’d love to be a part of something like this. Honest reviews are great regardless of whether products were given as samples/cheap deals like this or bought at full price.

I always try to use the product for at least a week before I start recommending it to somebody else.

Good thinking :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ll say yes.

Now I’ll say why.

Because I love Anker and I’m going to do whatever they say.

3 Likes

I’d definitely be interested in testing/reviewing a product for $1. So far, the products that I’ve purchased or used from Anker have been generally well performing with good quality.

1 Like

This week, may be we can test it!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Will be interesting to see which products are offered should it be trialed, I’m leaning towards cables and earbuds…

3 Likes

ooh me first me first, lol

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea… i am always on the fence as a consumer when products don’t have enough reviews.
As afar as the week time line , i would say we could give an initial review of the product … unboxing … first impressions within the week and then be able to add to the review as time goes on.

Even though we are getting the items for a discounted price the reviews should be fair to help maybe address any concerns with the product so anker can respond … by just lying and giving 5 starts for everything doesn’t help the company or product grow.

2 Likes