Work from Home is Mess.. Watch the Apple Ad šŸ¤£

Working from home is the future? If thatā€™s the case, itā€™s one big mess. At least according to a new Apple ad.

Watch this video :joy:

1 Like

She has them crazy eyes :eyes:

LOL that was funny.

:laughing: Not certain what I found more comical, the over the top scenarios during lockdown or that they all have Apple devices and didnā€™t know half there features (even though its a main work device for them)ā€¦

Lol.

Our budget is cut in half. The MBP must become a Dell or Lenovo, the iPad had to become a Samsung, the iPhone has to become a Redmi, the Airpods must become Anker.

The irony of they trying to solve a budget problem with the most expensive productsā€¦ :nose:

2 Likes

LOL! One of my biggest pet peeve is the ā€œsorry, I was on muteā€ comment. Cā€™monā€¦ weā€™ve been doing this for months nowā€¦ it should be second nature to hit ā€œunmuteā€ when you start talking. :rofl:

I do really like Zoomā€™s implementation where you can hold down the spacebar to temporarily unmute yourself. It reminds me of using a CB radio (am I dating myself with that comment??).

I prefered to be called on my cellphone number and use double-mute, so I mute in the phone and in the app. Iā€™ve had about 2 incidents in last decade where I thought I was on mute and ā€¦

Iā€™ve also seen moderated large meeting where the moderator would mute-all but the presenter then ask for questions and unmute-all. So double-mute.

1 Like

ā€œYeah Iā€™m on the phone with my stupid brotherā€
ā€œHaha, is that the idiot I met last week?ā€