Wishlist

Anything you saving up for that you can’t afford at the moment?

1 Like

A life? Also presents for my little brother and older brother.

2 Likes

that is deep…

1 Like

To be honest…I have to save up my money for traveling, I have tight schedule everyday, so really need time to relax in the next summer day.:grin:

4 Likes

I’m only saving up so we can move, been dying to have a place of our own. I’m also saving to get my son the Kano build your own computer for programing kit.

3 Likes

I am more of a saver than a spender. But I really want a Subaru WRX STI to modify. Only like 15g for a decent 2008 version plus money for modifications.

1 Like

What a great dad!

Great minds think alike. I am more of a saver as well

Anker 26800, JBL charger 3 and i am getting in love with the DJI mavic drone

1 Like

An iPhone X, iPad Pro 10.5, ohh , and lots of Anker products.

1 Like

enough powerhouses that anker has to send me a pallet. No joke if I won the lotto I could easily spend a million on anker stuff

2 Likes

Hats off to you. True Anker fan

I’m trying to save up for a new phone or bicycle but end up spending that saved money on my nephew with his lightning McQueen obsession

2 Likes

I want to get a new phone as well.

New car, iPad, iPhone (but waiting for more reviews on iPhone X - could be swayed by the new Razor phone or Samsung S8) and a full sleeve tattoo :slight_smile:

But il be happy with a new battery pack, headphones and socks lol

1 Like

Personally I’d avoid the iPhone X, I know a handful of people who have had nothing but issues with it and either returned them or traded for the 8

1 Like

I’ve watched / read mixed reviews on them from YouTube and tech blogs, some have said that a few issues have come from iOS 11 not being properly developed before general release. I may try and hold off for a few more month yet

I have been waiting for so long, I would love one of these speakers, maybe one day :wink: #Goals #Anker

1 Like