Wireless PowerCore 10k Hits Amazon.Co.Uk

Its landed!

If you haven’t noticed already the new Wireless PowerCore 10000 has hit Amazon.co.uk.
If you’ve entered the giveaway event and aren’t one of the lucky 600 you can pick one up for £29.99.
Pre order and get it from 11th of June!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing @paulstevenewing

I would just say, buy it and live in Peace… and in case if someone does “win”, return earlier bought device to Amazon. :grin:

No upsets either ways

1 Like

I will buy one (when) i don’t win one in the giveaway.
Although i shouldn’t say that out loud as they might remove my entry :pleading_face:
I want one to charge my smart watch and earbuds.

1 Like

I am planning to get one of these if there is a good deal… No discounts so far, may be i missed if any.

Best of luck for the giveaway :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, far too early for discounts.
Maybe a couple of months for a promo?
But I’m thinking £29.99 isn’t crazy money, £24.99 ($31) would be perfect.
On Amazon.co.uk there are a few 10k mah wireless packs a bit cheaper (£5-10) but from brands I’ve never heard of.

Cool. The 18% discount to £24.99 will be along in… I’ll bet June 13th.

If they pegged it £30 then the price we’d see this year is £18 but very briefly. So the £20-£25 is going to be its common price range.

I agree, it will sell well as all those who think of buying a wireless pad and a portable charger will do the £ maths and buy this.

The one after will be better. I’d guess around late November.

1 Like

£19.99 to £24.99 is a sweet price for it :+1: ideal price for anyone to go for!

1 Like

I would snap one up for £25.

Being able to charge the PowerCore and wirelessly charge a device at the same time is a big time saver. Not sure if doing both at the same has any performance impact…that’ll be something to test.

But as mentioned above mine will get used to charge my watch and buds mainly and back up. Leaving the 20k PD PowerBank for bigger jobs, charging phones, tablets and Bolders.

Won’t be £20 for months. The 10K cell and the 4 year old chipset makes it about £13-£14 cost-neutral.

£25, I reckon June 13th.

1 Like