Wireless Charging Setup For iPhone

Hey Anker Buddies :wave:

I would like to buy my sister a wireless charging setup for a resent, she has one of the new iPhones which has wireless charging now and so Anker is always the first place to come for anything like this, however, looking at the options I’ve become very confused very quickly! :joy:

I know I’ll need to get a wireless pad (she would prefer the lay flay pad option) and then a cable and then a power socket for charging cable. Looking at all the different options and pairing, I’m not sure which would be the best option or what the limitations are of all the various Anker wireless charging pads.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good wireless charging setup? Anything I should be aware of with the different Anker wireless charging pads too as they all them similar to my untrained eye!

Huge thanks for any direction and advice as always :thumbsup:

1 Like

How about the bundle option?

5 Likes

Neil’s option checks all the boxes! The PowerWave 7.5 has everything you need in one box, works great and is beautiful. You can read my review of it here: Anker PowerWave 7.5 Pad Review

4 Likes

To piggyback off of what @tiagomota said, the 7.5 really does come with everything you’d need in one nifty package. I have one on my nightstand, and there’s a part of me that wants to have them all around the house. My iPhone 8 Plus charges quickly even with a case on the phone, and getting a 6 foot cable in the box is a beautiful thing.

2 Likes

Same situation - on on my nightstand - and same feeling of wanting it everywhere in my home.

2 Likes

You guys always have the answers, huge thanks @ndalby @tiagomota @Mark_Dunsmore :thumbsup:

Fantastic review also @tiagomota that is super helpful and great to know the fan isn’t an issue because this will be going into a bedroom and wouldn’t wish my present to disturb their sleep!

Thanks All, Amazing.

4 Likes