Wireless Chargers Promo Page and Discount

Anker is marketing their newest PowerPort Wireless models more than ever before.

This time, there is a promotional page.

At the bottom of the page, you’ll find a discount code for 10% off both new models.

Pad - BEST2518
Stand - BEST2518

Speaking of pads and stands, I want to know, which one do (would) you prefer. (?) In my case, I strongly prefer stands.

5 Likes

Definitely a stand for me but unfortunately these are not available in the UK yet.

Hopefully it will be available soon.

I agree that if I were to choose, I’ll choose the stand. To bad my OnePlus5 doesn’t support wireless charging :frowning:

Stand all the way, it would be for my wife and she keeps her phone propped up on the night stand as it is. This would be perfect for her and is also on the list of things for me to get her for Christmas

When they’re in the uk I’m tempted to get one and by one of those cases you can add to your phone to make it Wireless.

Differences between this new charger and the old one?

Well, it depends upon which old model you are referring to, but generally, these are less powerful.

Bummer, the codes only seem to take 5% off, not 10%.

Strange… the pad takes off even less. Only $1.

@joshuad11 hope you dont mind, Just gonna add to this the promo email also added the powerport…

I prefer the pad. Guess I just need a change from all the phone stands that have been around. I’ve owned so many phone stands and they all seem to be somewhat redundant. So a pad would be a good change of pace.