Wireless Charger iPhone 8

If iphone 8 support wireless charging, Do Anker plan to release wireless charger for iphone 8 ?

Lets see the technology behind apple’s way of wireless charging.

Anker is sure to cater to apple users regardless.

3 Likes

It will have to be Qi. I don’t think anyone wants another wireless charging standard, Qi itself is hard enough to adopt for manufacturers.

How many people wanted Apple to remove the headphone jack?

Apple might come up with something new, earlier they removed the headphone jack, this time they might remove the lightning jack…Guess they would offer in the air charging(way beyond wireless)

2 Likes

Hahaha, what is air charging…?:joy:

I think they mean long range wireless charging, but idk haha

Thats what I meant…something which might be funny to hear…You never know whats in the box!!:joy:

1 Like

I prefer Bluetooth headphones so I didn’t care about the head phone jack. Would love wireless charging and/or usb-c as new charging port!

I’ve had bluetooth headphones now for 4 years so I was quite glad they removed the headphone port, one less hole to fill with dust & lint - the fact that it helped make the iPhone 7 water resistant was just the icing on the cake! My lightning headphones are still neatly coiled up in their original plastic sleeve in the box.

I’d love wireless charging. I tried a couple of after-market adapters, but I didn’t stick with them, unreliable connections and generated substantial heat. I was reading before about long-range wireless charging, up to 15ft away from the source - now that excites me! (pardon the pun)

1 Like

Air Charging… There you have it, you’re welcome @AnkerOfficial

3 Likes

Hahahaha, you are so funny…:joy:

1 Like

I think Anker will not out of date,there will be some change happen to Anker if wireless technology is mature enough:smirk: