Winter Gifts for You and a Friend | Giveaway

@Katja_Enke wir holen den Pott!

1 Like

The joys of winning the birthday giveaway, plenty of people to get signed up at my office, such as @Carlo_Shamany

1 Like

hello everyone im new in this

1 Like

@yoherison25 i hope we have luck with this wonderful giveaway and wonderful speakers merry christmas to you and all anker users around the world

1 Like

@Admir_Basic LETS GOOOO😁

1 Like

@amangons I just signed up about a week and a half ago! You can search for the first post that I posted. I’ve just been involved a lot with the forums. Especially asking questions

3 Likes

Asking questions is always good, keeps those who have the answers alive!!! :joy:
You are welcome in the community!!!

1 Like

The joys of winning the birthday giveaway, plenty of people to get signed up at my office Too!!!, such as @Tim_Searles

1 Like

@sbeecee winner winner chicken dinner!

Share the link131 with your friend and once they’ve signed up tag their User ID in a comment at the bottom of this post to enter the giveaway :blush::wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the group @ephyillaier hoping we can enjoy some shiny new speakers :smiley:

1 Like

@TheRoyalShe

1 Like

I’m new to Anker and just purchased my first items (powercore charger and a few 3-in-1 cables). I’d love to try the speakers and some of your other products. I invited my friend @jaimenacole to join the community!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

thank you for the clarification

2 Likes

@Anker_Lover Good Luck Everyone! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @rupinjohar is the prize Soundcore 1s or 2s?

The very 1st post states
"we’re giving away Anker SoundCore Bluetooth speakers " which implies it’s the original not the 2

So from the description it looks like soundcore 1 or the original soundcore speaker.

But from the picture at the top of the post it looks like soundcore 2 (See the size of ANKER logo and the rubber flap cover for the ports on the side)

Here you can see the difference

Original soundcore

Soundcore 2

@AnkerOfficial can you please clarify - is it the original soundcore or soundcore 2 for this giveaway ?

2 Likes

I think it’s a soundcore 2 because it has a little notch on the right side like in the picture, just like on the product view in the Anker shop.

1 Like