Winners of 'SoundBuds Slim Giveaway'

Congrats to the winners and enjoy your new sound toys.

5 Likes

Whooo! Awesome! I’m really excited to check these out because that’s just the type of gear I wanted for months but never really wanted to spend money on :grin: :grin:

Thank you very much in advance!

3 Likes

Yeah!!! So happy! Thanks Anker.

3 Likes

Thank you! Could you please look at the message I sent you. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Congrats winners! Thank you Anker, I can’t wait to try out these soundbuds and give my input! They will definitely come in good use for me!

1 Like

Received my prize super awesome

2 Likes

Mine is coming tomorrow!

2 Likes

there super awesome i am so pleased with them there so much better than my last set i had

1 Like

Congratulations winners!

1 Like

Just got my headphones, spent a day getting used to them, have to provide a quick review. Great weight. Feel well made. I have four pairs of bluetooth headphones and they all feel a little cheap. These feel great. Sturdy. Good sound as well! Thanks again Anker, will finish the proper review soon!

Received mine over the weekend and have spent the last few days alternating with my NB10’s,

I must say that despite not being impressed with the SoundBud Sport model I tried a while ago, these are certainly a better set of earbuds. I think the lightness certainly aids the fit issues I experienced with the Sport version.

Received the prize! Super fast delivery through Amazon! I’ve been putting them through their paces over the last few days (yet to see them lose charge, despite being connected to my phone all of yesterday) ready for a youtube review I’m planning. My channel is “evilras” if you want to find my other stuff on there. But I’ll put a link to the full review once I’ve filmed and edited it!

I’m still waiting for mine. :frowning:

congratulations winners!!! :clap::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Received mine and I’m happy with them so far. good sound quality, stick in your ears, etc. All you’d expect from an Anker product :slight_smile: I also like the fact that the mic and volume controllers are not in the earphones but in the cord. The one thing I still prefer my SoundBuds Sports to these ones is the size of the earphones. They look like you have a stick in your ear. Perhaps could be a bit more discrete SoundBuds Sport or the IE20 model.

I still have not received my item. Please help Anker! I’m waiting patiently to try these soundbuds!

Congrats to the other winners as well! Super excited (and also waiting impatiently :smile:) to try them out. :headphones: :musical_note:

Thanks for picking my name. Looking forward to the headphones…

This is 2 years later… I doubt you’ll get them… @TechnicallyWell I think should close this thread as it’s ended…