Winners of ‘Review Competition’

Probably just the wrong email template used. Filled in my details regardless, we shall see if anything turns up.

2 Likes

Fantastic effort by everyone, always interesting to hear how other Anker fans are using the beautiful products as well as discovering ideas on future improvements, thank you to everyone who took part to share your reviews, really enjoyed reading them :raised_hands:

Huge thank you to @AnkerOfficial for creating competitions like this as well as creating this community :thumbsup:

1 Like

Got Mine too! I’ll have 42w of solar panels now :grin:

2 Likes

Good I’ll be upto 69W to add to my existing.

But reminder: barely any panel gets what its label says and in many cases it is impossible, The Anker 21W has been measured to never get more than 11W. But that’s still a lot and very useful!

Congrats! :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

1 Like

Congratulations, dude:smirk:

1 Like

Well done to the winners.

I did think of posting a review but I only have the Anker stuff i won, I like the Soundcore Nano. But I felt I couldn’t say too much so didn’t review.

1 Like

Has anyone got shipping confirmation yet?

1 Like

Not so far. Probably by mid week I would think.

1 Like

I’ll let you know when I do.

According to the email I got, we shouldn’t expect this until month Auguest is introduced… that could be a long, long time.

“You should receive your prize before Auguest 31st.

@TechnicallyWell @ryandhazen @nigelhealy

To all of us receiving the PowerPort Solar as a gift, I came across this pretty cool review on YouTube :grinning::+1:

https://youtu.be/FBNXORfk6y0

1 Like

I’m familiar with that video. The goal zero is using older lower capability solar panels. The type used by Anker is the current best, others use the same solar panels. Using the same solar technology the difference is how big a solar area and the pouch.

Anker has its usually excellent build quality.

Congrats to all the winners!!! :smile: I’m very happy for you!!!

1 Like

Shipping confirmation received today, due for delivery Friday (4th Aug).

2 Likes

Nothing here

Me neither. I really hope I get it by Monday though.

I just now got shipping info due Friday. I’m in no rush the torch is for winter the solar I’ll compare to what I have, I might then be able to a metered measured review.

3 Likes

Still no tracking info here.

Just received it :grinning: also expected Friday

2 Likes

Delivered!

So now the free solar panel then needs a non-free USB meter to test both its ports. I only own 1 meter.