Winners of ‘Review Competition’

You did a great job!:thumbsup:

2 Likes

You also made a good review haha! Our creative team are excited to read!:thumbsup:

Next week, we will launch big campaign to celebrate the upgrade of Anker 3.0, I hope all the community members can attend to win big prizes!!! Remember we prepared a big prize haha…:money_mouth:

2 Likes

Welcome to join the community!:hugging:

1 Like

I wish to see you win again hahaha…:smile:

2 Likes

Enjoying it my friend!:smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait!!! Any new products?

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners. There were a lot of great reviews.

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!!

2 Likes

Congrats to all who won!

@ZakTechReviews
@TechnicallyWell
@ryandhazen
@nigelhealy
@ndalby
@benfoster42
@Element321
@nibs274
@marandp

Thanks to @AnkerOfficial for always providing us with great products.

3 Likes

Big competition coming next week!!!

5 Likes

To the fellowship of winners FYI I just got the email to state shipping address.

Odd is the competition didn’t mention country restrictions but the email did “The campaign was valid for US only. We are unable to ship to other countries.”

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve replied with details. It’s a speaker I’ve won right?! Just kidding :smiley:
Thanks Anker!

3 Likes

Probably just the wrong email template used. Filled in my details regardless, we shall see if anything turns up.

2 Likes

Fantastic effort by everyone, always interesting to hear how other Anker fans are using the beautiful products as well as discovering ideas on future improvements, thank you to everyone who took part to share your reviews, really enjoyed reading them :raised_hands:

Huge thank you to @AnkerOfficial for creating competitions like this as well as creating this community :thumbsup:

1 Like

Got Mine too! I’ll have 42w of solar panels now :grin:

2 Likes

Good I’ll be upto 69W to add to my existing.

But reminder: barely any panel gets what its label says and in many cases it is impossible, The Anker 21W has been measured to never get more than 11W. But that’s still a lot and very useful!

Congrats! :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

1 Like

Congratulations, dude:smirk:

1 Like

Well done to the winners.

I did think of posting a review but I only have the Anker stuff i won, I like the Soundcore Nano. But I felt I couldn’t say too much so didn’t review.

1 Like