Winners of ‘PowerCore Fusion Giveaway’

Congrats winners :tada:

2 Likes

Anker random decision generator. My watch is tuned to the atomic clock and I left a message at 12 seconds. I was position 5. Then site unavailable then I was put a lot further down. Others we even worse, e.g @joshuad was above me then below me.

Site just randomly shuffled everyone.

Congrats to the randomly selected winners!

2 Likes

Anker random decision generator. My watch is tuned to the atomic clock and I left a message at 12 seconds. I was position 5. Then site unavailable then I was put a lot further down. Others we even worse, e.g joshuad was above me then below me.

Site just randomly shuffled everyone.

Congrats to the randomly selected winners!

3 Likes

I saw you up there just before the site crashed :wink: I hit number 3!

3 Likes

I actually saw the site with 5 replies just before it crashed, you weren’t among them. sorry :frowning:

1 Like

My reply was 2nd.

1 Like

As you can see my comment was second

2 Likes

This is the list after the crash.

1 Like

Do you remember who the replies were before the crash?

1 Like

I remember seeing the top before the crash, there were no more than 5 people who replied before me. After the crash, I ended up at 20th

2 Likes

Hi @nigelhealy, @Isaac_Schloss, @megamanx11o, thank you for participating in this contest. We have double checked your ranks, below is a fuller screenshot of our backend timestamps:

Unfortunately your comments were not on Top 10, the rank you saw then may have appeared higher due to the page not updating instantly, apologize for any inconveniences caused. If you have more queries, feel free to send a message to AnkerOfficial. Thanks.

2 Likes

Longshot here: I see the timestamps are marked at 1600, what about 0800(CST)? My screenshot was taken Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 9:12:57 AM(MST) This was before the crash and almost 13 minutes in, thus the timestamps you have must be from after the crash which was around the 13-14 minute mark after the blog was posted.

2 Likes

I think because of the crash Anker should give every person that is involved in the community a free fusion
(And because I really want one :blush:)

1 Like

Congratulations winners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats winners, pretty amazing that all 10 were posted within 12 seconds.

3 Likes

Thanks Anker. Got my Fusion the other day and am very pleased with how well it works.

4 Likes

I also find it very hard to believe…

So do I… I have atomic clock radio sync and I know I was in the top 10 and that list is not representative of actual times. Must be buggy code.

1 Like

I just dug to find this old thread… I remember my strategy. I kept a tab open refreshing the page lol

THEN lightning struck and I fired up notepad, wrote my message and copied it to the clipboard, so that when the madness started it would just be cut and paste.

I was SHOCKED that it worked… ended up buying another one as a gift and my wife uses the prize one to this day after she traded me her 26500 battery for it.

Congrats winners!

1 Like