Winners of ‘Points Win Prizes’

I bought mine on Amazon. I bought the brand Outlite with a charger and they seem to be okay so far. There are a bunch of other brands out there on Amazon, but I don’t know much about them. I did hear that Nite core was a good brand, but I never tried them. I would just do your research on the brands if you are looking to get some 18650 batteries.

1 Like

18650 batteries are a pain to get in the proper capacity. So many fakes on Amazon and eBay. Check reviews thoroughly… especially the 1 star ones

2 Likes

Good advice. I’ll add that you also need to check the 3rd party seller you’re purchasing from as well. It seems like each battery has multiple sellers, but Amazon makes it appear that you’re purchasing directly from Amazon. Click the seller’s name to check their ratings.

3 Likes

I totally agree with TechnicallyWell and Saad. You have to be very careful on the brand and seller on Amazon & Ebay. There are a lot of fakes out there! Definitely do your homework before you buy. I really think I just got lucky on my purchase. It would be awesome if Anker sold 18650 batteries individually. At least you know you are getting a good product with a warranty.

Anker if you see this, please consider selling 18650 batteries…

2 Likes

I suspect my prizes were delivered while I was away over the past few days. Amazon Logistics are now my most hated courier due to the fact I never tell companies to leave parcels outside my house. This note was left… Parcel is now missing :frowning:

Anker have been great. Amazon customer services has been next to useless!

Ouch, I doubt I’ll ever understand why some couriers think its a good idea to leave parcels outside. I mean come on just leave it with a neighbour if they don’t want to have to drag the parcel back to the depot :confounded:

Never had any issues with them in my area but have read some real horror stories about them in certain areas, especially down south and much further north of Yorkshire.

1 Like

I haven’t had a bad experience yet with any courier. Every courier here just leaves the packages at your door in plain sight. Not many people are into package stealing here in Vegas lol. I have a gripe about Amazon’s delivery though, they never ever ring the bell or knock the door. It’s super annoying cause I only get to know if I leave the house or check the tracking which shows delivered so I quickly go out to grab it.

The power of Social Media could get this fixed for you. I would go on Facebook under Amazon and start complaining about this issue. They should contact you right away to try and get your issue resolved. Worth a try…

I received my prizes yesterday evening and like others have said, the SoundCore Mini has amazing sound for something so small! I am very impressed!

4 Likes

And paying more for then the flashlight itself

Already had a rant on twitter about it last night. Anker are now talking to Amazon about it…

The rest of the couriers know to take my parcels to the royal mail collection office. It’s only around the corner so ideal for me.

Really annoying when this happens. :-/

Got my prize yesterday!.. Already being put to use!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this happened to you. I really hope this gets resolved quickly for you.

2 Likes

Mine just got delivered. I won the $140 bundle.

The QC3 20000 is going unopened to a local charity probably end in the hands of a homeless person to handle long times off-grid (often homeless are trying to get a job and need a mobile to be contacted to get a job and keeping a mobile charged when not necessarily near power can be an issue).

The Soundcore XL is going to be a Xmas present to a young person who I hope has some fun at beach parties in the summer.

The Lumos is mine.

Spreading the lurve…

5 Likes

Just got my $40 bundle prize delivered today! :heart:

I love the PowerCore 10,000 its so small & compact yet has enough juice to power my S6 at least 3 times! Its really smaller than I thought it would be, & will be the perfect size to throw in my purse to have that extra juice.

And I was actually looking into buying a flashlight from Anker during the contest, so getting the LC40 LED Flashlight as a prize was perfect timing! Now if only Anker sold rechargeable 18650 batteries. lol

2 Likes

Belated thanks for my lovely gifts, which I received today (I’ve been away). I love them. The quality and the design of your products never ceases to amaze me.

The Power Pack 10000 packs an amazing amount of power and in such a compact size.

Both the Power Pack and the LC40 LED Flashlight is a very welcome addition to my daily life.

Heartfelt thanks.

1 Like

Did you ever get your SoundCore mini?

Yep, it turned up a few days after the original delivery. Up to recent it’s not had the same love and use as other SoundCores I have but it’s slowly getting work into home workouts for background music.