Winners of ‘Points Win Prizes’

Agreed, if its just 1 day out no overnight I take that to last the worst day possible (phone+tablet).

Thanks Anker!

:gift::gift::gift:

1 Like

Great pick on the Soundcore mini. It produces great sound at a budget friendly price. I also think its an awesome idea your family member has taking it to school. The kids are going to absolutely love the Soundcore Mini for their dance time. I love my Soundcore mini. We use it alot around my house.

2 Likes

I’ve got this huddle coming too. Looks awesome

You are going to love it. I put a 18650 battery in the flashlight and it made the flashlight even brighter.

2 Likes

Received my prizes this afternoon. Thank you again Anker. Love the Soundcore Mini speaker.

3 Likes

I now got a tracking code email.

The Soundcore Mini is awesome!

5 Likes

Super jealous! I’ll have to buy one for me-self!

got my prizes today. yes i am super impressed with the soundcore mini as well. thanks anker!

5 Likes

Mine are coming today!

1 Like

Wooo. Finally got the email with the tracking after midnight. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I just got the email saying it shipped along with tracking info as well last night! :slight_smile:

1 Like

does the 18650 fit in there well

Yep, It fits perfectly in the LC40.

I received my prizes today! Yay! Thank you Anker!

4 Likes

I received the email after midnight and I received the prizes the same day! Wow!

That’s awesome. I’m loving the SoundCore Mini so much. Such a good quality product. The Powercore 20100 is awesome too. It’s on charge right now.

5 Likes

Just got the package, thanks so much Anker

3 Likes

Where do you buy those?