Winners of ‘Meet the Community Giveaway’

Cool. So @ndalby also in UK should have shipping also?

When does it say it’s coming by?

Items arrived an hour ago. Thanks again @AnkerOfficial

I have not received a shipment confirmation as of yet…hoping to get the goods by next week…

I’ve just received shipping info this afternoon.

Cool so the Brits are 1st. Now’t 'ere in US.o.A.

1 Like

Got mine today. Never received shipping info

Ahh. So I also did not receive any shipping info and when you said you got yours, I go looking and … I have mine too!

The:

• Mini+ is going to a friend of a family member, someone who always seems to have a flat phone, along with the Powerport2 Elite I won, so hopefully they are never flat they can charge their phone and the Mini+ together when they near a wall charger (although I do think someone who is always with a flat phone probably suffers more from concentration and so a Mini+ will just be flat they forgot to recharge it? Bad concentration solution = Fusion?)

• The Lightning cable is going to a family member, it is going into a “travel kit” I made up comprising a short Anker cable, a small (non-Anker) dual-socket charger and Mini+ we already owned. They have a MicroB charged phone and an iPod so that makes up a compact travel kit.

• The Nano, well I’m thinking about it. I’m not sure of anyone who seems to need one, so I’ll keep it and gift it if I see someone (I own one of these already and they are wonderful!), so if anyone sees and likes my Nano they’ll get a nice surprise!

Thanks @AnkerOfficial I’m your distribution center :innocent:

3 Likes

My gifts just arrived :slight_smile:
The sound core mini and lightning cable will be going to live at my work, for “emergency” spares and such.
The PowerCore mini may ending up being a present for someone - I’ve already got one that lives in my car for emergencies.

3 Likes

Didn’t you say you wanted a PowerCore 10000 with 2 ports? It isn’t exactly 10000 and it’s a little larger, but here it is:
Anker PowerCore 10400mAh External Battery Pack for All Smartphones - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ISO92V2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_oxPkzbTMT9ZQA

1 Like

It isn’t a “little” larger.

Which is 10.5cuin.

The 10000 is 8.4cuin, so the 10400 is 25% larger, and 23% heavier. For that, all you get is an extra port. If though to have say a 10000 + Mini+ then you get an extra port and 3300mAh more and a degree of redundancy and 3A 50% faster combined recharge. A 10000 + Mini+ is 93% of the volume, 104% of the weight, and 128% of the energy of the 10400. So the 10400 is decidedly mediocre in comparison. That is reasonable given the 10400 predates the 10000. The 10000 is a very good product, but its time to be improved.

Guess what I own? 10000 + Mini+, but not the 10400.

1 Like

Thank you Nigel! Glad you and your friends and family enjoyed the gifts

1 Like

:muscle::ok_hand::v: enjoy it!

@AnkerOfficial received the goods today…thanks guys…the nano speaker sure has some kick…gifted the battery to my wife…she can carry it in her purse now!!!

3 Likes

I was surprised the kick that Nano has when I first got it as well. Tiny little sucker you just do not expect to hear what you hear come out of such a small speaker

1 Like

As long as it’s in a small room and not above 50% volume, it’s pretty good.

We have the Mini, Nano, Sport XL and other non-Anker speakers. The Nano is my favorite speaker because it is portable and gives a clear crisp sound for what i mostly use it for which is listening to voice (TV progs, iplayer, Hulu, Netflix, etc). I use mine mostly in the kitchen as its dangerous to use BT headphones when cooking and others may be near your elbows. In most other situations I use Bose QC35 to not burden others with my selected noise and vice versa.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I’m so happy to receive your feedback!:heart_eyes:

Sorry about the late reply. I’ve been having internet issues and phone issues that are limited my internet usage. Mine arrived on May 26th and I love it. It works great.

1 Like

Great! :grin: I’m happy to hear that.