Winners of ‘Father’s Day Giveaway’

Congrats to the 9! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi guys, our confirmation email has been sent! Please remember to check your email box. Cheers.:grin:

@bobbleheaderman
@ryandhazen
@nick_Andres
@snippsc56sxx
@abhishek_ch93
@swyman
@Gman611
@jackaborg
@Jennifer_Duran_Timon

3 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial , I got my email this morning! I Don’t know which model speaker is being sent to me and that adds to the surprise! Looking forward to seeing and reviewing it. :gift:

4 Likes

Thanks @bobbleheaderman!

2 Likes

My Anker Soundcore 2 arrived today and it rocks. Right out of the box it connected so easy to my Galaxy S7 Edge. I love it better than the UE Boom I have. First it has the skip button and the sound is awesome. Thanks Anker and keep up making awesome products.

4 Likes

Thanks, we hope your family will like it!:yum:

1 Like

Got this bad boy in the mail today… Very happy :grinning: Can’t wait to give it a try. Thanks @AnkerOfficial

8 Likes

Grads to the winners! Please pick me next time!! :smiley:

2 Likes

congrats. How do these sound on it?

2 Likes

congrats!! enjoy it!!!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

:couple: I pick you Doris… :joy:

1 Like

You worry me sometimes @nigelhealy :fearful:
What the he77 was that?

2 Likes

Becoming an active “friend” to us will increase your possibility to win!!!:grin::grin:

3 Likes

You are definitely in my close friend list!:wink:

3 Likes

Wow, it’s my pleasure.:smile:

2 Likes

Would of been nice to win these speakers.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks you like the products! but I have to say this campaign has ended at June 14th.:joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks Anker! I have become an Anker fanatic in the past year…even my 5 year old daughter want to listen to her “Frozen” music on the Anker Bluetooth speaker instead of her older one!
I counted the number if Anker products I own…27!!
Fanatic I say…
I even found the Soundcore Nano speaker on clearance at Walmart…I bought the last 4 in stock, kept one and will be giving the rest as gifts!
Thanks so much for everything Anker!
Jack

3 Likes

27!!! You definitely are our big fan!!! Welcome to our community!!:heart_eyes::hugging: