Winners! |“All-New Neckband Earbuds Giveaway”

Has anyone got theirs yet?

Hey, your order have been uploaded, and it will be arrived in a short coming days, thanks all.:grin:

2 Likes

:upside_down: So excited!

Thanks! Can’t wait!

Nothing yet, no shipping notification.

I did and it shows which version you’re getting. Mine is supposedly coming tomorrow. We’ll see about that…

lucky you, absolutely nothing, no email, no package. I’d have thought we’d both be shipped same day.

1 Like

I got mine yesterday. I was afraid it was damaged because the package it came in was squashed. But the headphones seems fine. Wow! They are lighter then I expected. Syncing to my iPhone 6s was a breeze. As far as the sound, I think it could use a little more bass but it has nice crisp sound. I actually like it more then my the Soundbud Slims. Unfortunately, my hubby is already looking to steal these from me. LOL. I’ve always thought these looked a lot similar to the LG ones but as I recall, they were a bit heavier and bulkier. I can see why Anker didn’t go with the retractable earbuds…less chance of it getting caught while retracting…especially since the cable is ultra thin. Again, I would have liked the earbuds to be magnetically clipped onto the neckband instead of just dangling in front when not in use. This serves 2 purpose. 1) I can use one earbud and have the other magnetically clip to the neckband to keep it out of the way and not dangling. 2) It would be easier to store in the included pouch. Other then the “visual” aspect of the headphones, Anker did a fantastic job with the Life that I received. I really love how the buttons are hidden on the inside of the neckband, all except the Play button. It gives the unit a nicer, elegant, and clean look. I can definitely see these as being great for everyday use. I don’t know about using it for exercising though…unless you’re talking about walking because I can see the neckband getting in the way for weights and such. Thanks Anker for another fine product. :slight_smile: Now to go wrestle them away from the hubby. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Nhi @joshuad11 I’m feeling forgotten about. :cry:

1 Like

Nothing here yet either.

no shipping info either?

ignore, UPS just dropped off Ankerdirect Soundbuds Life. No tracking. I’m opening now…

:grinning:

2 Likes

Nothing at all, UPS delivers by 8PM so if they are on their way I shall receive by today as well.

So what version are you getting?

It good to know you and your family like it!:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hi Nigel, have you received your prize?

1 Like

Yes thanks arrived a couple of hours ago. No shipping notice. Using them now! :grin:

2 Likes

Life. Mine left Texas yesterday morning and that was the last scan…

2 Likes

Hi Adrian, we are sorry to hear you haven’t received your prize, I checked your delivery status, everything was all right, it should be arrived soon. I will follow your delivery issue and thanks for your patient!:hugging:

2 Likes