Windows App for Eufy Security

What do I do after I install BlueStacks? Help!

Any update?
I just got the doorbell.
Seems like nothing but empty promises anytime I search for any broken feature like activity zone still not working in 2020 with doorbell.
Perhaps time to return this product full of empty promises.

4 Likes

Itā€™s not a good look when a good product is backed by a company that has been promissing a PC app that works on a windows platform for the last 18 months - It is high time to fulfill your promise.

Itā€™s nice to see there is an option to view in a browser- however like others have said Flash is not the way to go. Flash support ends at the end of 2020 and has been default disabled in most browsers for a while now. Iā€™d say a browser version rather than a Windows specific app (people have Mac and Linux computers too :slight_smile:) is fine if it moves to a something other than Flash.

I tried Bluestacks but couldnā€™t display the 2K video. My monitor is 1920x1280 (1080P). 2K requires 2048x1080 or the more common 2560x1440.

I am interested in buying a bunch of these Eufy cams but I do need a windows app. I see that it has been 18 mo since @AnkerSupport first responded and that it was supposed to be end of 2019. I sure would like an update before I make this purchase.

Any progress on that Windows app? Itā€™s very nearly Aug 2020. @AnkerSupport , can you at least tell us if itā€™s still even being worked on? Or should we give up?

1 Like

Looks like I will have to contact @AnkerSupport on Twitter

Yeah, it would be helpful to know if there is any intention to develop an app. I had been trying to wait for the windows app but the wait combined with the survey a while ago about a unit to view the cameras not being fulfilled is making me very hesitant in expanding my system. Especially concerning since there was a recent survey about cloud services.

1 Like

I stopped my home migration to Eufy cams with the lack of a Windows app being one of the main reasons.

Unfortunately I wasnā€™t able to return much of it, so am still using a 2x 2C cams. I just get the impression (which I accept can be subjective and incorrect) that no matter how helpful and friendly first-line-CS are nothing tangible seems to be happening further up the food chain. I also have reservations about the security architecture so decided not keep the Eufycams Iā€™m still using strictly outside.

Sorry if I seem to be ranting. Perhaps I should have managed my expectations a little better before purchasing. Shrug

1 Like

10/10/2020 still nothing, not even a freaking response from @AnkerSupport
Taking peoples money and not doing anything for it, great company.

I was buying the higher priced stuff cause I was thinking of getting good support + software with it.
But both sucks D***

I was going to replace all my Arlo products with Eufy but good thing I didnā€™t. ā€œPC app out to you all before the end of 2019!ā€ with an exclamation mark lol. End of 2020 now! :unamused::unamused::unamused:

@AnkerSupport your shunning of your customers here is appalling.

Iā€™ve recently spent over Ā£600 on your products, and whilst Iā€™m happy with the app I too see a benefit to a Windows / PC based system, hence a Google search got me here.

Reading this thread has me worried at your level of customer service and support, it is hardly filling me with confidence. Why have you turned off the option to direct message you on Twitter? Not what youā€™d expect from a company with their customers interests at the centre of what they do.

Iā€™ve emailed your customer services email address as well as posting here. If I donā€™t get a response to either then you can have your products back and Iā€™ll buy elsewhere.

Thanks.

Has the Eufy Windows app finally converted to an HTML5 engine? I logged in today and did not get the Flash warning popup. With HTML5 enabled, I am able to display live views on each of my cameras.
The app version is v1.80

Yea it works, thanks.

I just got a response from Anker customer servicesā€¦

"Thank you for your quick response.

So sorry that the customer support team is mainly working from the email and call service side, and we will pass on the feedback to the community team to get more support in this case.

The good news is the iOS Mac version is now available for the PC to download, and the Windows version is moving to the final testing stage. You will be able to use the device with the PC app very soon.

Apologized again for any inconvenience caused. Any other concerns we can address in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your support. Have a lovely day.

Best Regards,

Cherry.

Ticket#6193148
AnkerDirect Customer Support
Anker | Charge Fast, Live More

1 Like

Still waiting for usb hard drive integration. So darn slow service.

Still nothing this would be a game changer for me

Hi, are there any updates on the Windows app for Eufy Security cameras please?

They just lie for years.