WIN The Perfect Anker Couple, OR $1000!

Congrats Kirsten!!

1 Like

Nice! Congrats!! Any plans on what you want to do with the prize money?

1 Like

I just hope there aren’t dishonest people who open multiple accounts to try to get the grand prize.

@AnkerOfficial

What was you talking about above, with the global thing n list of names?

You know how to keep us happy. :slight_smile:
You guys have the best customer service. :smiley:

Thanks! Well to be honest I have 3 kids and this money is going to seriously help us with daily expenses and bills. Plus all 3 of their birthdays are coming up in the next 4 months - so it will really help with that. Not very romantic - but super amazing !!! :smile::smile::smile:

4 Likes

No luck here, either. Just shot my third arrow.

1 Like

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
February is now much better
Thanks to the Anker Development crew

:grin:

4 Likes

I can take it

@AnkerOfficial Hello i got the buy one and get one free, but when i am shopping it does not applied on my cart. How can i see wich products are valid in the promo>?

@ImperialCactus follow this link Valentine’s Day Gift Guide

1 Like

Just used last arrow and won smart speakers

5 Likes

Congrats @punkstar-84 , I think most members probably shot their arrows in the first few minutes :laughing:

2 Likes

@elmo41683 Thanks for the instructions.

@ImperialCactus all available Buy One Get One Free products are listed here[quote=“elmo41683, post:81, topic:58429, full:true”]
@ImperialCactus follow this link Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
[/quote]

Wow, congratulations. I used my account to participate, but end up winning only discount codes :joy:

i only got the 3 coupons everyone got :frowning: i told my friends and they also just got the same ones

wow dope .

Although the number of prizes are limited, but there was chance to win.:grin:

2 Likes

I tried with the 3 arrows but i just got the same coupons as everyone…

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.