Win Fitness Kits for 2 | Share and Win

Where is the list of winners? When do participants get the 20% coupon?

The winners have been notified via email, and the coupons will be sent out soon via email as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a joke of a contest, your rules clearly state the use of bots or botnets was not allowed. Yet I could refresh the page and literally watch the top 10 post likes jump up. They went from having no point, straight to the top and ending with over 300 votes each. If you ran your contest and checked it properly you would see they all cheated. But I bet you chose them to win anyway because that means over 3000 emails signed up to create accounts and that’s all y’all care about.

And before you ask, no I didn’t sign up or enter the contest because I knew it would be a joke of a contest. I have watch a few of your contest and they all are the same way, whenever you press people to sign up and vote, there will always be bots for the most likes. But y’all seemingly don’t care because the more clicks on your page the more money you make.

We do follow every rule we stated on the page. The ones who haven’t used a real photo were disqualified for this contest. If you have any other concerns, you can send us an email with your issue. Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

Still waiting for the coupon☹️

Sorry for the delay, we will send out the coupon via email within two days.

1 Like

I received an email saying it would be mailed out before Jan 22 which is tomorrow. There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding the coupons. Will I be able to use the coupon on the purchase of a soundcore spirit x headphones?

Yes, you could.

1 Like