Win Fitness Kits for 2 | Share and Win

Hey Soundcore Fans,

It’s nearly Christmas! So the last thing on most of our minds is going out and hitting the gym—especially when it’s so cold!

For most of us, going to the gym regularly or mustering up the energy and determination to stick to an exercise regime is pretty hard. It’s oh-so-easy to convince ourselves we deserve a rest or that we’ll go tomorrow instead. That’s where having a workout buddy helps. Having someone to exercise with not only motivates us during workouts, but also convinces us to actually start!

Whether you’re a hardcore fitness fanatic working towards a shared goal, or just enjoy exercising with a friend, we want to hear from you. Share a photo of you and your workout buddy here and you could win a pair of fitness kits for you and your friend worth $300 each!

Your fitness kit contains everything you need to get you pumped up:

• Soundcore Spirit X Wireless Sports Earphones
  • Soundcore Flare Bluetooth Speaker
  • Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Tracker
  • Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth Bottle
  • Nike Vapor Power 2.0 Training Backpack

The entrants of the top 10 photos will win, so don’t forget to share your entry on Facebook and get your friends to vote for you!

Good Luck!

Rules:

1. Only open to residents of the USA.
  2. Limited to one entry per person.
  3. This event runs from December 12th through December 26th, 2018 PST.
  4. At the end of the campaign, all participants will get a 20% OFF coupon code valid for selected products on Soundcore.com.
  5. The top 10 entries as decided by votes will each win a pair of Fitness Kits (worth $300 each). Each Fitness Kit contains a Soundcore Flare Wireless Speaker, Soundcore Spirit X Sports Earphones, Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Tracker, Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth Bottle, and a Nike Vapor Power 2.0 Training Backpack.
  6. Winners will be notified via email before Dec 31st, 2018.
  7. Users of bots or sock accounts will be disqualified from the giveaway.
  8. If you use Facebook to sign up, make sure the email attached to your Facebook account is your current one. Winners will be contacted via this email address. If we don’t receive a reply to the email, you will forfeit your prize.
  9. Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation.
  10. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
15 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

3 Likes

I like how the picture with the most votes (as I type this) does not include a “workout buddy.” I get why it has the most votes, but certainly doesn’t meet the spirit of the contest.

4 Likes

@Mark_Dunsmore Agreed. That picture has been uploaded to win the contest and we all know why it is getting the votes :wink:

4 Likes

I will enter later in, I truly need this my wife and son are my motivation… #nomore400lbsLife #IWantToLive

4 Likes

Good luck to everyone in the US. I hope you have better pictures or you look better than the young lady

1 Like

Nice prizes. Agreed about the “picture with the most votes.” Good luck everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting competition @AnkerOfficial and excellent prizes for US members to have a shot at :slight_smile:

As for the image in current pole position (sorry couldn’t resist :grin:), I think we all know why it’s getting the votes, what I’m curious about is whether it’s a legit user (cough cough Google reverse Image search :wink:)

3 Likes

8 Likes

Great prize. i look forward to something similar in the UK

1 Like

Sure, Perhaps Anker thinks other countries can´t do exercice :rabia:

1 Like

By the way, I don’t see any Anker device at any picture… :asombrado:

1 Like

USA certainly getting some very nice giveaways. :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

wow that’s some list good luck to those who enter

1 Like

Anker is ALL devices.

Like Nestlé is big group with lots of brands underneath, so is Anker. Anker international, is… Soundcore, eufy, etc

2 Likes

I already want to vote for your picture if for no other reason than I’ll know it’s legit.

2 Likes

Which one is you? Hahahaha

3 Likes

I am the nut! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s the dude that used his GF’s photo to get likes?
In all honestly they shouldn’t allow for photos like that. 1. because, like you said, there’s no work out buddy. 2. People are liking it for another reason besides the purpose of the contest.
There’s also others who are just posting themselves and others who are posting unidentifiable photos.

@AnkerOfficial Please consider the actual winners instead of going by “The entrants of the top 10 photos will win.” There’s like 5 people out of the top 10 who aren’t even trying to follow the rules.

2 Likes