Win an iPhone XS Max & 1 of 100 Powerline+ II Cables (UK and Germany)

Rules: UK and Germany only. This event runs from May 21st through June 20th, 2019. Winners will be notified via email by June 24th, 2019. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us at support@anker.com. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Copyright © 2019 Anker Innovations Limited. All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is: 400 NE 108th Avenue, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98004

17 Likes

Wow! WoW! Guess I’ll be living in Germany or the UK for a bit! First the iPad Mini and now this!

4 Likes

Entered, we “old girls & boys” will probably not be winners.
BUT if we don’t take part we are losers.
Krauts and Tommies only. Great! :joy:

3 Likes

Done n did, and waiti g not to win :wink:

4 Likes

This time we both win, Mac.
And Mark too! :grin:

4 Likes

Nice event!!  :ok_hand: good luck for our friends :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

all the best to friends across the pond :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, I guess anker decided to give the non-USA members these. “Special” drawings. Glad to see you guys get your own drawings! Good luck!

2 Likes

Best of luck to members in UK & Germany :thumbsup: hope Community members win it :blush:

2 Likes

Wow, good luck to fellow members :thumbsup:

2 Likes

That’s the spirit :grin: :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’m sure I can find someone who has an iPhone.

Very nice to see offers of this magnitude going out to overseas members. Quality giveaways really offset the lack of quantity. Good luck to all who enters for a chance to win this.

YESS UK AND GERMANY :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Would love to see a forum member scoop the top prize :crossed_fingers:t2::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Wow such a cool giveaway. Best of luck to you guys. We need something like this here in the US

Wow good luck everyone!

I thought you were in the US?

1 Like

I could definitly do with a win.
I’ve entered good luck

2 Likes

Good luck to you guys! Being in the US I think I don’t have any right to complain about being excluded from a giveaway here and there. :stuck_out_tongue: This is an awesome giveaway!

1 Like