Win a Soundcore Flare Mini | #bottlecapchallenge

Hi Anker fans,

Once again the wonders of technology and the human mind have combined to produce a new internet craze: The bottle cap challenge.

In case you missed it, this particular challenge is all about loosening the cap on a bottle, and then roundhouse kicking the cap open while a friend records you in slow motion. It started after Taekwondo fighter and instructor Farabi Davletchin posted his version on his Instagram account.

Since the bottle cap challenge first kicked-off (get it?), a whole host of celebrities have also been joining in the fun, including Mariah Carey, Jason Statham, and Ryan Reynolds. You can check out some of the best attempts below:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23bottlecapchallange&src=tyah

Now, we want you to join this illustrious group of challengers.

To get you motivated, weā€™ll be giving away a Flare Mini to two lucky winners: one for the most creative attempt, and one for the most technical attempt. All you have to do to enter is upload your bottle cap challenge video to Instagram or Twitter, including #bottlecapchallenge, and share a link to your social media post on the community.

Weā€™re hoping to see some really creative efforts, but remember to stay safe.

Now get out there and start kicking some bottles!

Power On!

Rules:

1. To enter you must upload your bottle cap challenge video to Instagram or Twitter, including #bottlecapchallenge, and share your social media post link to the community.

2. The winners of the most creative attempt and most technical attempt will each receive a Soundcore Flare Mini as a reward.

3. Everyone who participates in this event will get an automatic 100 PowerBucks!

4. Open to: the US, UK, Canada, and Germany.

5. Event runs from July 16th to July 28th, 2019.

6. Winners will be announced on July 29th in the community.

7. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Bottle cap challenge contest winner announced!

@Momo_Bobo Most creative attempt

@andrewGholden374 Most technical attempt

Congratulations to our winners! A special thank you to all of the participants! We truly admire all of the hard work and creativity that went into completing the challenge!

Please send a private message to @AnkerOfficial about your prize delivery address, we will ship it to you as soon as possible.

15 Likes

Iā€™ve seen videos but Iā€™ve never attempted it myself. This will be fun! Thanks Anker

I donā€™t think this is something I want to do :joy:

Oh manā€¦

Never thought Iā€™d want to try this.

Now, who has a pistol/rifle and is an amazing shot? :gun::dart::champagne:

Good luck to all that enter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go back 32 years to when I was a daft 18yr old, I might have done something for this.

Now Iā€™m lucky if I can lift my leg for the bath.

I still think a decent shot with fast draw pistol/revolver would be a winnerā€¦

Or as @AnkerOfficial is Chinese, maybe use fireworks :fireworks:

Itā€™s pretty tough to win on Twitter or Instagram with number of entries, I would attempt this only for PowerBucks :wink:

1 Like

This should be fun!! Not just to attempt, but to watch other Anker fans do it as well!! Hope no one hurts themselvesā€¦ (at least not permanently!!) :wink:

We did it! Do you want to challenge us?:wink::sunglasses::rofl:

2 Likes

Nicely Done! :ok_hand:

Lead with an exampleā€¦ Will try to.follow the lead :wink:

Itā€™s fun!!!:rofl:

Such a bad attempt. Was this you @AnkerOfficial?

1 Like

Was Sunday morning, after ā€œSaturdayā€™s night feverā€.
He should watch more Bruce Leeā€¦

We are waiting for your good attempt.:wink:

Show them, Mac.
Molly (your cat) will do better! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Iā€™ve already said I canā€™t due to health restraints.

I canā€™t even do my party trick of bending a bottle cap with my thumb n index finger only on the same hand. Itā€™s simple things you miss the most for.some reason.

1 Like

Oh Mac, we old ones know a lot of tricks.
But its good to remember that we were able to apply these in those old daysā€¦

Here is my entry:

Love this type of challenges but had many ideas and got the kitchen wet ahah let me know if you want to see some bloopers :joy:

9 Likes