Win 1 of 30 Smart Home Starter Kits! (UK&DE)

Another awesome campaign @AnkerOfficial :thumbsup: Good luck to those entering :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Will you give some away for Canada Anker? Canada needs more love :sob::anguished:

3 Likes

Me too. Na just kidding :joy::grin::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

What a great giveaway… good luck to UK and DE friends… :slight_smile:

Unbelievable generosity from Anker @AnkerOfficial :pray:

5 Likes

UK only?
Says UK & DE in the title

2 Likes

@graphicflowyt Guess its a typo. It is for UK and DE. The description has a link for both. Good Luck :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, great giveaway. Good luck to all those that enter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wish it was for US too but good luck too those who enter. The US gets a lot of giveaways so it’s only fair. Thanks anger for the never ending chance!!!

3 Likes

That is the kind I do best. Well that and alcohol, but that’s a whole different ballgame.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial
Please suggest to eufy… If competition is only for UK n DE, then why have the full list of international countries, in the drop-down box, just have UK n DE (ESP as for UK, you have to scroll through almost all countries to select).

Great comp again tho.

2 Likes

Can I get a beer?

1 Like

That’s a great giveaway for folks across the ocean!! Good luck y’all!

2 Likes

OI, no fair. Anker doesn’t do that to US only comps… Wish they would tho… For any country limited comp/giveaway.

2 Likes

There’s plenty stateside comps, to get your teeth into.

2 Likes

… also Germany has different prizes.

"eufy Smart Scale "

2 Likes

Of course!
Prosit Neujahr!

3 Likes

Sorry for the typo. The campaign is for both UK and Germany. Have fixed it and thanks for the heads-up!

2 Likes

Yes, Germany has a different prize list from UK.

2 Likes

I know lol. I won the Thanksgiving giveaway and have participated in the Christmas Continued one as well

2 Likes

7 Likes