😕 Why are so many support questions coming here?

Hey @BRY83
Welcome aboard, you’ll love it here!
A great mix of on all off topic conversation and a wealth of knowledge if you did need advice with products.
Be great to see and hear more from you over the coming days and weeks.
Have a great day.

1 Like

I agree with about everybody. :wink:

Like @TechnicallyWell stated that I seen some Google searches that will reference the Soundcore/Anker community as I may go check to see if say certain pc has certain issue and seen the search send it to Anker/Soundcore community.

I also agree that the brand seems to growing as well as they are separating some of the brands to their own sites. Thus a potential for more traffic

When @professor stated about the user may get resolution but not updated was part of the reason I had mentioned the help threads on Soundcore for resolutions. If a thread it out there for solutions then there is a chance a user will search for it vs creating a thread (ie the infamous Bluetooth pc connections) .

Will end with two thing…

I think if I do not have the product such as several of the speakers (due to my son’s condition), I will at least try to get them to identify more specific info that would help the next member ( ie pc or mobile, if they state issue on a pc, I can at least have them check it on the mobile to eliminate a potential issue with the device vs the pc.

My last comment is the potential to why there is an influx of new support question. It just hit me as I was writing this. With Covid, headphone, earbuds sales are skyrocketing for users having to make calls for work or for entertainment purposes. So Covid has pushed up those sales and thus has pushed up the support of those devices and probably it is doing it for other Anker devices as well.

3 Likes

The Covid effect was real as it forced many to change daily habits and buy stuff accordingly, but I doubt items Anker makes which last month’s will be still driven by that cause now as the life changes have done already.

Google is its own feedback loop, when you click on a link, if you don’t hit back button quickly then Google learned it’s likely a useful link. So behaviour becomes reinforced.

So you may be right that for every user who finds here causes more to follow.

I guess Aukey and Poweradd pay Amazon more than they pay Google as when I search Google for Anker I get Anker, search Amazon for Anker get…

1 Like

The mobile forum page should be easier to navigate for anyone not familiar with it. Its not intuitive for many people.

That may be part of the issue but navigation issues would mostly cause a new thread in the wrong section. We get that to some degree, the moderators edit the group if badly placed.

A constant issue is a user assumption this is a place Anker support actively read and reply. Anker used to be active here.

Another is that Eufy community is not being found and Eufy support is there not here. Eufy are the most complex Anker products.

These manifest as venting (to an imagined audience) and unanswered questions. These harm Anker, and new members.

As to the suggestion of an app, it might help some but not the support issues as the user is coming here now pointed from searches an app would not intercept.