Who here has Anker all around the house?

:joy: potential future wife sees this

1 Like

Then I suggest that NO one enters the drawing for it this week :stuck_out_tongue: Crosses fingers that I win one. Hahaha.

2 Likes

Never to much I have Portable speaker, SoundCore Select, SoundCore Bass, and just bought a Quick charge today.

3 Likes

Thank you for all your kind recognition, there were so many of you supporting us and made us feel so glory!:high_brightness:

3 Likes

I think 7my dog would look better with an Anker hat.

3 Likes

3 Eufy in my aisle, 1 Bluetooth headphone, 2 powerbank, so much cable… And is it only the start!

3 Likes

LC90, Soundcore2, and SoundBuds get used almost everyday. Powercore 10050QC2.0 is the second thing I put in my backpack when traveling. Lots of re-purposed Anker boxes around our house.

3 Likes

We have several cables, and I’m looking at power bank chargers because my current one is old and tired. Plus I’m curious about wireless charging given that the new iPhones now have that capability!

3 Likes

You can never have too many Anker products. Personally, for use with my iPhone and other devices, I prefer Anker over any other brand- cost-effective, durable, you can never go wrong. Over about 3 years, I have “collected” all of these Anker products:

• 3ft Lightning Powerline (4 of them, all white)
    -3ft Lightning Powerline+ (5 of these, but 3 of them are red and the others are black)
    -Powerport speed 4 (Charges faster than any brick out there I have yet to discover, and can even do Quickcharge 3.0)
    -Toughshell Air for iPhone 7 (Great protection, but wish it had more screen “lip” to protect the display)
  • 6ft Lightning Powerline (Only one, but used across all of my devices in the car)
    -3ft Micro USB Powerline (For the one Kindle my family has)

All in all, Anker makes the best products for a great price. Given that none of these products listed above have ever stopped working, I would highly recommend Anker to anyone looking for an amazing deal. Plus, the customer service is excellent.

3 Likes

Agreed! Anker products are of very high quality, so why not have them all around :smiley:

1 Like

Use that Anker boxes for DIY decoration.:smile:

1 Like

I have a bunch, got a whole bunch of cables all over the house AND the car, pretty much all of my chargers are Anker brand, and even have 2 eufy products.

Plus, I’ve gifted a few products to my friends, and even something as simple as a cable has convinced them also to become Anker customers. It’s great :pray:

2 Likes

Have a few items scattered around the house;

Eufy BodySense Scale - bathroom
SoundCore - living room
SoundCore Select - bedroom
SoundCore XL - kitchen, bathroom or in the garden, depending on need

Most of the PowerCores, cables or wall chargers are in a drawer in my room to prevent them going walking by friends and family :wink:

4 Likes

I have quite few Anker products myself…between cases, wires and external batteries, my wife complains also until she needs to borrow a cable and she is like can I use your cable.

3 Likes

Sounds like a slogan for Anker!

1 Like

I have the same thing :joy:

I am the same. I am just waiting for an excuse to buy that solar panel to the list.

I have 3 Ansker speakers and 1 10,000 charging bank.

1 Like

I’ve got Anker littered all over my house and my car chargers are also Anker. When I look at thrm it is what makes me come on to this forum to keep up lol.

2 Likes