Who here has Anker all around the house?

I am constantly being told off by my wife about about buying too much electronics. I got 4 anker external batteries and numerous cable wires. Anker stuff for my phone and computers. Do you have similar situation?:rofl: Let me know in the comments below.

9 Likes

Hmmmm… I don’t so much know what you mean by “all around the house.” I’m inclined to say yes, because Anker is my preferred brand and I have every Anker product that has been made available to me via Anker’s Power User program or discounted price (ie Black Friday deals, Anker promos, etc…). I have Anker cables, wall and car plugs, solar chargers, jump starter, solar and standard battery packs. Oh, and also a vacuum cleaner :slight_smile: So I suppose you could say that I have Anker all over the house, and I prefer to keep my Anker products more readily available than others, so they also have a more visible presence than anything else, too. At the same time, I’ve also got a lot of branded and non-branded products laying about because either Anker did not make them until just recently, or because I got them at a deal that was too good to pass up (i.e. For review purposes).

Am I brand loyal? To a degree. For example, if I needed a new lightening cable and could choose any brand, all prices and features being equal, then I would choose Anker any day. My choice would be based on the quality, durability, long life span, Anker’s warranty, Anker’s superior customer service, as well as my positive experience with Anker products and ability to participate in an extremely relevant, helpful forum. However, if the same cable was priced at say, $9.99, while Anker’s (having the exact same features) was $14.99, then I would purchase the top rated and reviewed alternative. For larger purchases, I would most likely choose Anker for the above stated reasons, even at the higher price - provided it wasn’t excessively inflated. I know brand loyalty was not the question here, but it explains why I’ve got Anker everywhere and most likely, will continue the trend :heart_eyes: :grin:

4 Likes

It’s in my car, in my room, in the living room, in two other rooms of the house and in 1 other vehicle. And ALWAYS on me! Thinking about getting an ANKER tat as well. @AnkerOfficial jk jk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@Michael_Manzano Same thing here, I have 5 battery banks, a slew of cables and supposedly its too much. You don’t buy anker products, They are a part of life

4 Likes

My friends always think it’s odd I have Anker charging cords tucked into my couch… until they start charging their phone while lounging on my couch. :joy:

8 Likes

First off, you can NEVER have too much Anker goodness. :stuck_out_tongue: Yes, I’m guilty of that. Some Anker products I have, just to name a few. Hahaha.

8 powerbanks, 2 mouse, iPhone battery case, bluetooth selfie stick, SoundBuds Slim, Life headphones, PowerPort 2 Charger, Roav Dashcam C1, Roav SmartCharger F2, cables, and too many others to name them all. And of course, it’s in my car and all over my apartment. And I just recently picked up the LC90 flashlight… love that thing. Only thing I haven’t indulged in is the portable speakers and solar panels.

2 Likes

I love Anker stuff and have it everywhere. I started with a 2 port phone charger to see me through weekends away while working at festivals. Now every device i have or use is either powered, protected or connected via an Anker product.

Portable Chargers, Cables, Cases, Mounts, Car Chargers, Speakers, Earphones, Desk Stands, Multi Port Chargers, Torches, Robo Vac, Body Scale :grin:

4 Likes

I only have a few Anker items, I’m still trying to incorporate them into my place without my roommate noticing lol.

1 Like

Smaaaaart! :scream:

1 Like

“How the hell do you do that” is the eventual comment I get.

I can go anywhere, do anything, do it at less cost, faster, and do it better than everyone else. Thanks to Anker.

I can handle worse situations, power outages, I can go into mountains backpacking for days, or fly for 30 hours out of 4 different hotels. Thanks to Anker.

I gift away if I have more Anker than I need, and keep the most useful close to me and with me.

Last Anker purchase was Eufy lights, I got 2 lots of 3 lights and put them in key places so if we have a power outage in the coming winter, everyone can walk around without stumbling into things, and go get their Anker torches I also have.

Before that, I have accumulated enough Anker Powercore batteries and Solar Panels to last in indefinite time in a power outage.

So basically Anker is part of my go-anywhere-survive-anything ecosystem.

The nice part is the cost, a total independence system is only about $200.

4 Likes

The only real place I don’t have any Anker products is in the kitchen! I think I’ll have to put that right soon :wink::wink:

I’ve also started to try Eufy products around the house as well… good job I don’t have a wife to answer too! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You have to have a solar panel to top up all your Anker gear now! :wink:

1 Like

I do love Anker products, I have them inside my car and my house I use mostly all Anker electronics even my dash cam is Anker. My favorite cable is there braided cable Anker Powerline+ have it for all my cables, Anker iPhone 7 Plus case Karapax, Anker oil defuser, Anker flash lights and 2x 20,000mAh Anker battery, 10,000mAH Anker, 5,000mAh Powercore Fusion.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

:joy: potential future wife sees this

1 Like

Then I suggest that NO one enters the drawing for it this week :stuck_out_tongue: Crosses fingers that I win one. Hahaha.

2 Likes

Never to much I have Portable speaker, SoundCore Select, SoundCore Bass, and just bought a Quick charge today.

3 Likes

Thank you for all your kind recognition, there were so many of you supporting us and made us feel so glory!:high_brightness:

3 Likes

I think 7my dog would look better with an Anker hat.

3 Likes

3 Eufy in my aisle, 1 Bluetooth headphone, 2 powerbank, so much cable… And is it only the start!

3 Likes