Which set of Anker products should I get?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Anker is soon releasing a lighting to USB-c cable. You may want to wait for that and get the anker PowerPort Atom PD 1. They will make an awesome combo.

I pulled the trigger on 2 of them today with the adapter, would have gotten the black version but it was 5 dollars more and no adapter to me it was a no brainer, I went with the white with adapter :laughing:

Mark

This is what I would go for out of the two.

BUT, if you are open to other ideas, consider the fusion 5000:

It’s a bit slower than the others, but it has a battery so you don’t really need it to be fast - you can keep it in your pocket or bag and charge while you move :wink: I am crazy about mine:

The lack of usb-c on Fusion and the PowerPort Speed 2 was the deal breaker for me.
I’m betting that usb-c will be the standard thus being a little future prof, and with the adapter you get the best of both worlds.
And the price difference is minuscule.
I’m looking forward to receiving my usb-c to lightning cable later this month can’t wait !!

Truth. They did come out with a USB C fusion this year at CES, but it’s only 15W, which isn’t enough for a laptop, but on the other hand it WOULD charge thos ephones at full speed.

I was only referring to the Fusion you linked to in your post.
But the one with usb-c, only being 15w wouldn’t work for me either as I have a couple of mac’s

Mark

PowerDelivery is always a huge plus, especially if you can handle USB-C to USB-C, you will get quicker charge speeds.

IMO none of those, but the reason is because of their new releases. I am assuming you have an iPhone and you’re looking for a cable and wall charger that will charge it fast? If so this is what you should get, https://www.anker.com/deals/ctolightning?search=masterbanner&keywords=1_ctlpre_ankerus_190201

Ditch the charger you posted that has the adapter because Anker released the Lightning to C cable for iPhone and either just buy the charger, without the adapter or https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DJC7J5X?&_encoding=UTF8&tag=ankerweb_a2041master_190212-20

So I don’t understand the difference between the two of these, except that the Speed is cheaper and I think newer, and one has a higher Wattage output. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0721DV7YX/ref=sr_1_10?camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B0721DV7YX&ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&sr=1-10&tag=ianker-20
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H54MKQY/ref=sr_1_10?camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B07H54MKQY&ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&sr=1-10&tag=ianker-20

aw, I wish I would have seen this earlier, oh well, you would be saving yourself money and you would get better/newer products. Sry

Oh yeah not for the macs, but for @Pat_Legend , who only mentioned the phones in the OP, it would work. I like my Anker Speed 20000 for powering my laptop at 30w. it comes with the wall charger and c to c cable too.

It’s 'spensive though.

what coupon are you using for the Powerline II Lightning Cable?

Oh man I’m definitely gonna try to get the PowerCore Fusion 5000 before my next trip. So I’m gonna keep an eye on it

1 Like

It should be the 3rd deal. :slight_smile:

The first link is to the 49.5w charger with 30w/usb-c and 19.5w usb and is $27.74 with adapter, the second link is actually only 42w charger with 30w/usb-c and 12w/usb and is $25.99 with no adapter and 7.5w less usb output.

What makes it Bad is Amazon linking the second unit as a New version to the white 49.5w charger which is actually 42w unit, But the Black 49.5w charger New version link is to the White 49.5w charger with adapter, which is a little misleading and could possibly be missed by some folks.

Mark

Right. It’s sooo confusing. One just seems to have a higher wattage. I dunno amazon linking things as “newer version” is bs

Which cable exactly? Install coupon cabin or honey and they will auto add coupons at checkout

I wouldn’t bother buying one, I would pre order the C to lightning.

Ordered the C to Lightning, can’t wait to get it, I’m also getting the powercore speed PD which includes a USB C adapter. This is going to be my new set for my XS Max

@Chris_Renshaw

USB-C to Lightning is great, but I am always worried that I would lose charging and data transfer speeds when using an adaptor. My laptop, work computer, and power banks all have the standard USB port. I’m considering stocking up on a few USB-C to lightning cables just in case they go out of stock and disappear from Anker’s market, but I don’t see myself updating my computing devices and power banks within the next year.

I’d like to hear your view on this. Would you recommend hoarding cables that won’t be used anytime soon? Do you have any info on reduced speeds from using USB to USB-C adaptors to connect to the USB-C to Lightning?

Side note: I’m an iPhone user.