Where's Mac been?

One… Politics is not welcomed on this forum.

Two…
I wouldn’t vote for that turncoat n Hamas hugger if you paid me a gazillion pounds. That wanker wants to remove what little defence we have left, he supports and supported the IRA while they were blowing up our soldiers.

That is coming from a lifelong labour supporter.

As I said tho… No political crap on here, or you’ll wake up @Chiquinho and he’ll talk about his love of Merkel … Hahahaha :lips:

3 Likes

Seconded. I didn’t realize I was getting into political stuff :joy:

1 Like

:100: it’s always better to keep politics and religion out of forum and discussions, the best way to avoid any conflicts and bitterness …

2 Likes

Sorry to see that Mac, looks really painful! Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I’ve never seen such a bad abcess!

Ahahaha lol :joy:

Religion? Christmas is a main part of Christianity so ur saying it shouldn’t be part of the forum lmao😂

We are only celebrating and cheering for holidays without any mention of religion. Apart from it, I wouldn’t comment more.

3 Likes

Yes, we see the irony of celebrating Christmas, but not talking about any religion.

Trouble is, there are so many denominations and that’s just the “Christian” ones! We all hold a particular view, whether from upbringing, or just life issues.

So to save hurt or major bust ups n arguments, a forum is best when it stays away from religious or political stuff.

Personally, I agree with that. If I was asked, I would oblige n answer truthfully, as I’ve never been afraid to give my testament or views!

1 Like

good point

I’ve bitten my tongue on many occasions here in relation to religions/politics etc

Thankfully I was brought up well and can often see both sides of things - not so blinkered considering my upbringing.

“Too many people spend too long looking at the past they can’t look to the future.”

And plus if everyone was the same just imagine how boring the world would be.

1 Like

My upbringing was so varied but often there was “church” involved in some way, and to various degrees went freely or was “encouraged” to go!

Life as a young adult I made decisions that were not to be encouraged, or emulated!

I freely continued in church life I til I got disalisioned, but what I believe is still there.

During a “strange” part of my life, I did lots n lots n lots of study, and even preaching (yes, on the pulpit). I can argue n quote with the best from my view point n belief… As most will testify, in more than happy to argue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What I believe and how I believe is no one’s business on here, and your beliefs is none of.my business either.

Personal beliefs, are extremely personal n emotional. Discussing even amongst adults, always gets bitter when it comes to religion.

To maintain the status quo, it’s best not to start it.

Now if you were to post a fresh topic on the matter, in sure it would be closed down, cos here is not the place.

If anyone is interested in what I believe, you’re welcome to pm me, but don’t get upset if you don’t like my reply! … And that’s why it’s not the place of a secular forum to discuss…

:santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :mrs_claus:

1 Like

We are having an unwritten law, that we dont discuss about politics and religion.
We should keep that.

1 Like

Wow @MacBlank that looks painful. Glad your are on the mend. Take it easy fella

Get well soon my friend :+1::balloon::santa:
Sending all positive energy your way