Where to buy Anker products in/from Ireland?

Hi,
I was looking to buy a powercore 20100, a pair of soundbuds slim and a 4 port USB wall charger with interchangeable EU/UK front before I go travelling for a few weeks. Unfortunately none of those items will deliver to Ireland from Amazon UK. I noticed first with the earphones, then when I added the powerbank. Now I realise it is most of the products in the AnkerDirect store on Amazon UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=A2PGPJL0BBLHLX&merchant=A2PGPJL0BBLHLX
But I am not aware of any alternative place to buy Anker products. Is there one?
Thanks in advance.

Check this

As Ireland isn’t listed in the where to buy from countries you’re best bet might be to buy from Aliexpress as it says that they ship globally.

Thanks, but Ireland isn’t on that list, and Global just says Aliexpress, which would not get here before I go travelling, but would also incur import fees.
Currys/PC World Ireland don’t do any of thos products, and nor do Argos (the only two other UK stores in tha list).

1 Like

Here you go
https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/e/q/anker.end?_requestid=57546

2 Likes

Ireland is a bit of a tricky one for getting Anker gear outside of Ali Express (and that brings it’s own brand of fun in terms on warranty - a quick search will highlight what I mean). Perhaps drop @AnkerOfficial a PM, they might be able to offer some better alternatives for ordering with quick delivery and keeping your warranty to it’s best…

1 Like

Nice find fella, never thought Littlewood’s would be stocking Anker stuff :thumbsup:

1 Like

I just remember seeing someone ask about this last year in Twitter so I quickly searched and found it

1 Like

Thanks but Littlewoods only seem to have 12 items, and they’re over €50 of value (Except the wireless charger). Unfortunately though they don’t have any of the items that I am looking for either.

Edited. I think I may seek alternatives, Doesn’t seem straightforward. Slightly more expensive, but I could ship from Amazon Germany. Alternatively, I could try the Aukey charger and Powerbank and the Creative Outlier One Earphones. I am not sure if Aukey are a related company or if it’s allowed to talk about them as an alternative, but didn’t want to asterisk out the name and make it confusing.

1 Like

Sorry then I tried

1 Like

Yep, thanks. I am not sure why the new restrictions from the UK have started, as it seems only to apply to some products but not others.

I know Amazon got fined a few years back so that could be why they restrict the sale of certain size batterypacks

2 Likes

Yeah, but it seems that some wireless speakers and some powerbanks are ok, and if they can ship to Northern Ireland, I am sure a truck down won’t be breaching any EU/UK laws.
I just find it weird that they can ship from Germany, France, Spain and Italy (Even US and Canada if I want to pay import fees), but not from amazon UK. Early Brexit effect I am guessing. I am not sure what can be shipped from the other EU Amazons as I couldn’t check all products, but so far the products that I was looking at, are allowed. Not sure whether or not to pay the extra, or go for the alternative products.

Anker has an official ebay page and Ebay ships more universally.

http://www.ebaystores.com/AnkerDirect

I not tested what happens if I try to buy for Ireland, so good luck.

“Excludes: Africa, Central America and Caribbean, South America, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Georgia, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Bermuda, Greenland, Mexico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen”

I don’t see Ireland in the above exclude list.

But also its not letting me select other than USA

1 Like

Trying to get them delivered is a nightmare.

You might be able to find a pc world / currys to deliver from the north to the south. Or if you ain’t to far away then a drive across the border might work :tongue:

It is possible to get from other sites ie iwoot but you won’t have the joys of Ankers warranty

Thanks, that link doesn’t deliver to Ireland, but I tried the same store/link with .co.uk instead of .com and they do deliver to Ireland. But unfortunately it’s mostly refurbished (which may be okay as they’re obviously manufacturer refurbished) items or a very limited selection. Refurbished isn’t ideal as I don’t want to be in the middle of my travels to discover something up. Anyway, would prefer new.
Thanks for all the help guys, I think I’ll give up. I have seen some alternatives which I think I’ll go for and save myself the hassle.

1 Like

now 4 years later, wondering if anyone figured out how to get Anker battery packs in ireland?

• Anker on amazon wont ship batteries to Ireland or Northern Ireland,
  • https://eu.anker.com/ will only deliver to the eu continental mainland
  • https://www.anker.com/uk/ will ship to northern ireland (could use oohpad to deliver then to ireland but there are no oohpad boxes anywhere near where I am).
  • batteries are on addresspal Prohibited-Items to ship from their UK address
  • websites in ireland have very poor selection if any at all…
  • aliexpress expensive shipping for anker batteries and takes 2 months shipping and also poor selection.
1 Like

You can now buy Anker powerbanks via Euronics. Their website lists locations of stores all over Ireland. In Dublin for example, you can buy them from Grange Builders Providers in Baldoyle.
Just got a brilliant 737 PowerCore 24K for €130!

I saw that, but only 4 ankers products listed on their website in total.

I was only looking for the Anker 737 powerbank which is one of the best to buy, so didn’t notice they only list 4 Anker products in total. However Danny, the person I talked to, told me that they can bring any Anker product I want if I ring them and ask.