Where is power user UK page going?

I think this was.mentioned a while back (about a couple years ago) and rather than awaken an old topic…

For over 2 weeks now, the UK PU page has had nothing. No discounts, and of.course no power user products, also obvs no beta as planned by Rosa (yes I know it’s done by email now).

@AnkerOfficial
Have you killed off this page for the UK?

I did receive an email, as did a couple others I think, a couple weeks or more ago, but nothing since.

1 Like

So I emailed anker about something else pertaining to the power user program, and I was informed they are “upgrading there inner systems”. I’m not sure how long this has been going on, or If it is in any way to the trouble you have been experiencing…

I would love to be a power user in the future :joy:

2 Likes

@MacBlank Mac it was explained as the power user page will only be for discounts when discounts arise andBeta will be done via email invites only

I invite you to reread what I wrote Rob.

I said, it’s done by emails
I said there’s no discounts

I covered all that

It’s been mentioned several times by @AnkerOfficial that the function of the power user page going forward will be mainly for discounts, though it has been empty for the past few weeks due to internal upgrades previously mentioned…

As for betas or test samples, they will be sent via email invite…

…and if you get one be quick on the response, had one just over a week ago and filled in the form to test within 20 minutes of the email hitting my inbox…no NDA or follow up emails sent so it’s certainly first come, first served in the betas and my plate is empty this time around :anguished:

3 Likes

They probably don’t send out a whole lot of products, and they are also probably pounced on.

1 Like

That’s a shame… sorry you missed out…

What was the email you received? :thinking:

It’s best not to talk about the emails received, as they are strictly invite and you don’t want ruin your chances of being invited again

@MacBlank, I get that you covered it but I was just reiterating what they as in @AnkerOfficial have said, in that it’s strictly for discounts. If you don’t see any then there is none being offered at this time. I had one in my page breifly for the atom1, but that is gone and now I have a blank page as many others do.

I thought it was more a generic email that others had received, or something that was discussed in a thread that I missed.

Obviously if it was Beta testing, then yeah I don’t wanna know. Don’t wanna ruin the little chance I have :joy:

I preferred the power user program before

I actually prefer the email invites. Unless you happened to be awake within 30-60 minutes of an opportunity being posted on the Power User page, it was difficult to secure one.

I agree, I like the email invite. But it’s still luck of the draw because there usually are so many responses not everyone who gets the email will get to move on to the NDA stage and then get to test the product out.

Be good if those that miss out, be emailed to say they didn’t make it, like the others do.

That way your not left wondering what happened.

Today was the first I’ve checked in months, guess what …

… no current offers lol

Think they are currently revamping the process…based on a recent topic that was pulled…

There was nothing at my PU for many weeks.
Game over now.

Seems they are playing with settings in the background, had the Nebula application option this morning…not been present for UK members up to press…

Nebula : "Doh! 404!. :smiley:

404 old stuff, boring!

But the “Doh” is new.
Improvements! :joy:

Looks like we have some life again…albeit small :wink:

1 Like