When will be the funeral of this forum?

:laughing:

Man oh Manischewitz! this thread makes me sad, but itā€™s completely understandable. Weā€™ve really, really been neglecting this community as we emerge from a post-COVID cocoon. Stick with us, folks! A new admin (me!) is here to inject life into this community. Your comments about how to do that are welcome, so ping me with thoughts.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know if this is really true. :rofl:

We have been disappointed such a lot and so often.
Show us WHAT YOU INTEND and REALLY WILL DO.:grinning:
Otherwise forget about,

1 Like

So true. Users need incentive to participate here. Allowing us to use our accumulated Power Bucks for something (not just give-aways) other than having them in a useless pile. Otherwise, just take them away and we will all go quietly away as will this forum. The excitement of being able to participate and test and review new items is (I believe) what drove the forum in itā€™s early days. Holding contests with requirements to enter using other social media platforms doesnā€™t help this forum not itā€™s longevity with users. Many here (myself included) do not even have have those ā€œotherā€ social media accounts. Without excitement and participation here in this forum, it will always be nothing.

3 Likes

Business as usual.
Empty phrases we have read those so many times here.
I bet nothing will happen. :grin:

1 Like

Apparently we have a new adminā€¦judging on two posts from @AnkerOfficial on support postsā€¦

2 Likes

Yes indeed Neil.
A miracle has happened.
Letā€™s see how it will go on.

We , the few left here know :
Hope dies at last :grin:

2 Likes

Even had a response to the DM sent 5+ months ago regarding a security issueā€¦hopefully not much damage was causedā€¦

1 Like

OKā€¦ I know we have admin on here again (nice to see) but what the heck with all of the new threads from new usersā€¦ lol I mean it is an insane amount of new threads in just a short time periodā€¦

May be the support is idle?

1 Like

Dare I sayā€¦ image

2 Likes

Well here is the thing that almost all of those were created like 17 hours ago. For me that is odd.

My only thought is that these are old ones where there was maybe a restriction due to their level, maybeā€¦ but whatever it was the admin may have had to review and authorize or somethingā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, I see what you mean. I know they are trying to revive the site and be more active. First steps towards that perhaps.

CANCEL THE FUNERAL. THE FORUM HAS RISEN!

1 Like

I know.
We came back after along time of suffering.

You should know :

Thereā€™s life in the old dog yet.

But now we are back at our best.
Enjoy it.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Spam Links / Accounts - ongoing Qqqqq

Iā€™m currently grappling with the difficult situation of dealing with a death in my family, and itā€™s been an emotionally trying time. In the midst of this, Iā€™ve come across the forum discussion about when the forum will come to an end. Itā€™s always a bit melancholic to witness the decline of a community where youā€™ve shared so many moments and memories.

1 Like

It really is. I remember being part of this forum back in 2015-2016, seeing ndalby and Chiquinho making excellent analysis posts about exciting, new products. It felt like the forum member had a direct input to Ankerā€™s team, and our considerations were taken into account.

To agree with @Chiquinho-- I hope the forum regains popularity amongst Anker customers and users. Itā€™s been fun to have technical discussions over these years, and knowing members for so long itā€™s evident we all hold a passion for well-made, cost-effective tech. Anker was at the forefront of GaN chargers, and I hope to see a resurgence in the forum itself.

Thank you all for the excellent times here!

1 Like

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Same to you and hopefully a fab New Year @Oggyboy

1 Like