What's your favorite movie of all-time? | Discuss and win PowerBucks

Do you mean the real first three parts or Episode I, II and III?

Definitely Office Space for me!

1 Like

The original Star Wars trilogy, not the new ones…

1 Like

I guess nobody but me likes the oldie Crybaby :cry:

1 Like

Oh… My…

Have I lost my marbles??? I can’t believe I didn’t list this next one!! I suppose that somewhere in the back of my mind I was saving the best for last :sunglasses:

1 Like

007 series is the best, IMO.

The Italian Job (the new one)

Jesus, there are soooo many reasons I hate this questions, first off different directing styles, actors, genres, and release dates are key factors and need, in my opinion, to be broken down by category, So that being said, when someone asks me. what is my favorite movie of all time I tend t answer with the movies/s I can watch over and over again regardless of the fact that I know what is going to happen next. So, in my youth, it was the LORT Trilogies and the Matrix Trilogies, I would be a bigger Star Wars fan and Marvel, but, if you are a comic reader, they completely ruined some really important plot points and changed stories to “make them fit the big screen”, Still my Favorite…I know this may be out of the blue but, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Forrest Gump have to be my favorites. First, because they are incredible movies in their own right, one details the real-life mad adventures of one of the all-time well-known journalist and writers, Hunter S. Thompson. Secondly, Forrest Gump because, and most people forget this, the whole movie up until about the last half hour is Forrest telling his story to any stranger who sat down next to him. Also, for both of these movies and LORT, I have read the books, LORT doesn’t stray too far from the books, neither does Fear and Loathing, but Forrest Gump, for those of who you have not read the book, it is incredible, more detail, more adventures, just basically things they had to take out so the move was not 4 hours long. Yup, it’s a long post, but #Anker you asked, I felt the need to be clear. Ok Fine,
1 LORT Trilogy
2 Fear in Loathing in Las Vegas
3 The Usual Suspects
4Tron
5 The Kill Bill saga
6 Snatch
7 Lock, Stock, and 2 Smoking Barrels
8 I’m forgetting something Epic, ill update when it comes to me
9 Rounders

1 Like

wow there are a lot of good movies chosen, but greatests of all time…havent seen much I agree with…

YO I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! It’s just not topping my top few. Which I define as being able to be watched over and over again without it losing its original awesomness

Depends, but Midnight In Paris is usually my go to.

I enjoy the monty python movies, as they make me crack up every single time I watch them. I would recommend watching at least once a month if you have the time.

Off the top of my head, the best movies I’ve seen recently are the Hunt for the Wilderpeople, the Disaster Artist and the Big Sick.

Jaws. It was scary stuff back in the day.

Don’t know why but Ronin is one that I don’t mind watching But there are so much to chose or Totoro

1 Like

A year late but. TRON, Matrix, time bandits n others

1 Like

Just a tad late lol

1 Like

better reading books than to play! :wink:

Choosing a favorite movie is like picking a favorite flavor of ice cream – tough, but oh so delightful! Currently, I’m torn between a few classics and some recent gems. What about you?