Whats the fastest way to charge an iphone 6s?

I currently use the Apple 12 watt charger and I am wondering how I could increase the charging speed. Portability isn’t really an issue. What Anker or Apple product do you think could best achieve this. I am also fine with buying cables and wall adapters as I need new ones.

3 Likes

I’ve been using this combo for a while now to charge my iPhone 7 and serves me brilliantly :slight_smile:

Anker 6ft Premium Double-Braided Nylon Lightning cable and the Anker 27W USB Charger 4-Port USB Wall Charger PowerPort 4 Lite.

Hope this helps you out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are already charging your iPhone in the most optimal way.

4 Likes

@oth624 Here are some additional tips to make your phone charge faster.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailydot.com/debug/fastest-ways-to-charge-your-iphone-6s/

2 Likes

Its doesn’t have the new charging technology right? I looked into it and it won’t benefit form a 30 watt, correct?

1 Like

No it doesn’t and no it won’t.

1 Like

Nope, it uses the universal standard of 5v 2.4a :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now what would the Anker IQ do to benefit charging for the 6s?

Best to read up on the technology Here
Essentially it will charge the devices at the fastest rate possibly based on the devices tech

2 Likes

It provides a very similar charging rate as the iPad charger.

PowerIQ just provides the maximum voltage and current available.

The device (phone) itself will always be thing that decides how much power it can take in, and the charger will provide what it can.

1 Like

Starting with the iPhone 6, you can charge a little faster using an iPad charger on one of Anker’s USB chargers with the PowerIQ technology. This will charge your iPhone up to 5V 2.4A. Also, putting your iPhone in airplane mode will lower its power consumption and allow it to charge slightly quicker as well! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have heard that a microwave charges iPhones extremely fast :joy::joy::joy::joy:

:warning::warning::warning:DO NOT TRY THIS​:warning::warning::warning:

2 Likes

Oh good lord lol. I wouldn’t even joke about that. People still fall for that lmao