What's going on Anker?!

Agree. A rewards program theme. I get the emails with the codes, but within the community would go far. Especially with codes (that don’t run out within minutes)

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. We post codes in the “Deals and Giveaways” section of the forum, but we’ll work on making codes more exclusive just for our community. The new Raffles section will also be exclusive to community members, which means you’ll have chances to win anker gear, products, and discounts for being an active community member.

Also the coupons when you sign up (5,10 and 15 dollars off when you sign up) is only good for orders through Anker and not Amazon. Most o the items are only available through Amazon and not Anker directly from the site. Limited options there.

Sounds good, especially redeeming bucks for tickets, lets just hope the posts and comments are constructive/relevant and not just more of the ‘norm’ to accumulate points from the post…

4 Likes

If you invent a gain by posting you cause a lot of posting. Cause = effect. Hoping is not a strategy.

1 Like

Was meant as a subtle hint to the powers that be…if they are redesigning levels and how bucks are rewarded they might also look how to avoid this via throttling points based on word count in a post, cascading posts by the same user etc…no system will be perfect but your right with the cause = effect analogy

1 Like

I understand your concern,how to control for low quality posts for Anker bucks? so I think we are able to reset the posting rules. If you also have some good ideas, you can share with us!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice to meet you Louise, and thank you for the feedback! Glad to know you’re listening and righting the ship!
Still love my Anker products, have them everywhere, home, work car (Qi charger in my car now, and amazingly phone stays put, lol)

Thanks again!
ME

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Nice update, thanks Louise. Looking forward to seeing the new ‘Raffles’ section :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, it’s good to hear from you too!:yum:

1 Like

Why thank you Louise! Its lovely to meet you too!
We look forward to helping you maintain this wonderful company! As its worried me just how much Aukey has risen in the meantime! Certainly giving Anker a run for the money now! I’ve actually got an Anker and Aukey battery that have been sent to me for testing! So hopefully i can prove Anker still has what it takes!

1 Like

@luke.cuddehay @nigelhealy @Isaac_Schloss @neildutta Well well, look what we have today [Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

Yeah but you must share it so it’s not for the community and it’s open for days so the frequent participants get equal chance.

1 Like

It does go for days and my comment was #300. It doesn’t take long as you know for the comments to quickly pile up. Random selection for winners would be easier than the top ten. I believe this contest will go more smoothly.

Agreed. This will be easier and more fair. Not limited to first 300 posts but random 300 out of all commenters

I feel like the first 300 would be better. It is more rewarding to those who are more frequently on the forum.

1 Like

It would be fairer if it was not limited to one country. Frankly it’s this “only available in X country” that has started putting me off Anker.
Their products are great, but when the ones I want are not available in the UK it gets rather annoying.

1 Like

Nice idea, if it’s announced on the community first (rather than via email) to allow contributing members a fairer shot. On email/social media it’s seems to be a starter gun for everyone to come running for a single giveaway, then run back in the opposite direction once the goodies are bagged.

Maybe they could work it in some way that before you can enter giveaways etc that you have to have a minimum number of community posts or likes…

I hear ya, quite a number of items have caught my eye also but the dreaded ‘only available in X country’ rears it’s head.

2 Likes

I think they are doing something like that with Bucks.