What will you be for Halloween?

As Halloween approaches us in the U.S. in a couple of weeks, I thought I would ask everyone who either celebrates or just dresses up for the kids, what are you going to be this year? Last three years me and my family did a theme for Halloween, first we did the characters from Baymax, then we did steampunk, and last year was a mess…I wore a dino head, my wife was a crow and my son did assassins creed.
This year we are back to the theme style and will be doing something from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

So what will all of you be?

2 Likes

Well, I don’t really do Halloween, but for the past few years, my friends have been bugging me to go with them & their kids to Disneyland’s Halloween thing. This year they all decided to go as characters from “Toy Story,” so I ended up going with them as Al McWhiggin, from Al’s Toy Barn, complete with detached Woody arm in my shirt pocket.

2 Likes

Haha that is awesome, any chance you have a picture you can share?

2 Likes

Here’s a side-by-side of me & Al. Every other picture I have from the night has kids under 18 who aren’t mine, so I don’t want to post those. The arm in my pocket was the key to the whole thing, otherwise I was just some weird guy with the Toy Story family.

5 Likes

Some people say I don’t need a mask to scare people :thinking: don’t know why though.

Haven’t any concrete plans yet but might be taking kids to Halloween party and parents have to partake so I shall update if needs be lol

3 Likes

The same as I do every year…

Turn the intercom off, so I can’t hear anyone coming to the complex… If they do manage to get in, I look through the spy hole.

Unless it’s children from the complex, then I sit back down. If it is kids from “here”, I open up n offer some lollies.

That’s it!

3 Likes

A lazy guy using his computer and eating candy. Thats all I ever do.

Probably will be keeping it simple as usual…an hour or so tending to kids knocking on the door trick 'n treating…before locking the doors, turning off the lights and getting down to some classic & cult horror movies with :pizza: :beers: and :family:

3 Likes

I wish I could keep a low profile but the wife and kiddo wants to go out. So I have to abide what they say.

My wife made our mask already and the rest will be done soon. Once it’s all set I’ll post a picture for everyone to see

2 Likes

I’ll be getting my Zombie on for scaring people at various Halloween events around Scotland. :jack_o_lantern:
Can’t wait :smile_cat:

2 Likes

But didn’t you do that last year?

Since my little boy will be only six months next Halloween, we will pass the date quietly at home this year. From next year on, though, we won’t be able to escape… :joy:

I foresee a lot of Star Wars and Potterverse in our future. At under six months, our little one already wore “I’m a Jedi like my father” and R2-D2 onesies, and we just received a father-son t-shirt combo “Jedi Master” and “Padawan” for when he’s about four.

3 Likes

Haha that’s awesome, looking forward to next year then

1 Like

Yup, do it throughout the year too. :wink:

My new neice was just born last week… I bought her a Ghostbusters onesie for Halloween :laughing:

2 Likes

Haha that’s cool, nothing wrong with that. I’m scary enough I dont need a costume, lol

Leaning towards being Rick this year🤔

1 Like

Maybe Pickle Rick

1 Like

Well, I guess I could wear him as a proton pack… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Perhaps someone will go as a dead battery and carry a Powerbank as kryptonite