What to do with those Apple stickers?

@Nhi I would easily spend a couple hundred or even couple thousands bucks for a shirt!!!

1 Like

Now, now… don’t set the price too high :stuck_out_tongue: Let’s go with the Chuck E Cheese ticket prize system :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha.

2 Likes

Where a kid can be a kid!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hahaha, it can be considered! I wish your thoughts can be supported by our marketing department.:smile: :hand_splayed:

1 Like

I hate stickers. I peel any branding stickers off nearly everything I own!
I’ll leave on information stickers like voltage/draw/model/serial number stickers but everything gets removed. I like the sleek look. :smiley:

My colleagues once took great joy in sticking all the Intel, “designed for Windows” and other stupid info stickers that come with new pcs on my monitor when I was off on holiday a few years ago. I came back to nearly a hundred stickers on each of my two monitors :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

dont think ive ever used any of my apple stickers,

i must have about 10-20 kicking about somewhere lol

2 Likes

Thats when you should have casually threw those monitors away in front of them and went home pending 2 new monitors being delivered. :wink:

2 Likes

I would promote the heck out of Anker swag so quickly! :smiley:

2 Likes

OMG!! That’s hilarious. Did the stickers all come off?

I’ve never used them, or any sticker from other brands

would love it!

1 Like

Eventually… Took an age to peel them all off without damaging the screen. Those metal Intel ones were the worst!

1 Like

Toss them in the trash where they belong :sunglasses:

1 Like

:joy: Angry mob with pitchforks will soon ensue

As long as you keep the tiki torches at home​:wink::joy::joy:

1 Like

I love them. I put them on everything I can. Put them on my laptop, with many other stickers as well, on my phone even its iPhone, on my wife, even she’s yelling. Usually I put them everywhere, I like those things very much, most of the stickers I have, I am doing by myself, designing them and after that printing them on a special label tape that will stick on any surface and will be durable, it depends very much on the tape type, you need a really good one, like the Apple’s one, I found a good tape herehttps://www.mrdepot.ca/products/brother-tze-231-tape it’s the best one I have ever used, you can be sure.

They join the pile of stickers that I give me 3 & 5 year old to play with haha! They love the big apples :apple: