What to do with PowerBucks now?

I’m guessing they will bring back the powerdraws at some point

2 Likes

Powerdraws will be back, based on the admin activity being a bit hit and miss over the Christmas period and the 1pb draws prior, most likely just a small break…

5 Likes

I wish we could trade in our powerbucks for some Anker items :weary:

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure they will come back and so will the auctions most likely. I think @AnkerOfficial is probably taking a nice break for a little after the huge giveaways during Christmas time and the Anniversary

1 Like

I agree @ikari04warrior

1 Like

You can trade in the Soundcore community. You earn Notes which can be used for coupons to get discount off products. There is also the Giveaway similar to Powerbucks Powerdraw.

I am getting the impression this Anker community is in maintenance mode, the amount of official engagement is noticeably less than 6 months ago, Anker official posts are much less, support is less.

Take for example this thread, back in June a problem was raised and a support reply same day, now there is little to no support here.

It is like all the staff got pulled to Soundcore and all that is left here are users and competitions with official turning up briefly each week and is often weeks late.

For some reason I like the Anker community better than Soundcore, I do go there every once in a while. I’ll try to check on the Soundcore community more often

4 Likes

I feel like it’s a little more like a community here. Not saying the other one isn’t a community because I like it as well but they don’t have as many off topic things and I find there are usually nice of topic conversations over here

3 Likes

True, i noticed they keep their topics very product related.
Not necessarily bad but I think there is more room for banter here

3 Likes

That’s the other side. The Soundcore community has more official engagement which includes keeping it on sound topics and closing non-sound topics. Soundcore has more threads closed for what is left open here.

Is the more relaxed chat here better for you?

1 Like

Yeah I’d say so lol

4 Likes

And how else would we know what to binge watch on Netflix next??

Dark is a winner… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Exactly what!

I loved that show. All 3 season were amazing. I might watch it again :+1:

Its getting more and more boring there for me.
I dont care if you young folks take care about your special music.
But open a thread only if “Willy Winzig” (sic) :rofl: released a new album.
Is this SO important?
I dont think so.
If someone is a fan of “Willy Winzig” he might know this without that thread.

1 Like

The point incentives over there are all messed up - competing for the giveaways on the leaderboard means a lot of people have to create threads daily to have a chance.

And I say this as someone who has been treated very well by the current system - I want to see it changed significantly. But that is a topic for the other site.

4 Likes

I was opening a thread about this, but of course it was not observed as much. :grinning:

But going this way we are getting more and more to a forum talking about if
a J*stin has a new boy- or girlfriend or he is still in love with his pony :rofl:

2 Likes

I was contacted today regarding a prize I’d won on the Eufy security forum from the end of December. Im sure they’re just tying up loose ends and the prize draw will be back soon.

True, they are probably trying to catch up

Where are you PowerDraw? :cry: