What to buy

So I have money on an Amazon gift card, about $150, long story of why, I want to buy something that I normally would not because of it being expensive, now that Amazon is paying for it lol, I don’t care. Sadly, I’m stuck with iPhone, so I am waiting on my C-lightning pre-order, but I was thinking of getting this for charging some of my portable batteries, but I think it may be unnecessary https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072JYDQ7N/ref=crt_ewc_img_srh_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A294P4X9EWVXLJ seeing as how I have an A 3.1-C cable and an A female to C male adapter already and my phone, according to a new post future iPhones won’t either, have C charger port Grrrr Apple! I also need/want a dashcam, but None of #roav has the features I am looking for, which include either a dual lens for viewing inside and outside the car or a rotating lens to let you switch between the 2. So, regardless of any of that, are there any products out right now that anyone has seen with either a good discount or something that is like a must have

1 Like

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask about any products but anker products :wink:

Sure it is.

@Chris_Renshaw
As for the powerline II C-C 3.1 cable that is a great cable that I own personally price is a little high but it does come with a lifetime warranty.

If I had cash to burn I would get and Alexa or Google home controlled LED light strip controllers and a few reels LED strip lights.

Here’s a good video to choose the type of strip light that you would like if you’re into it.

1 Like

Maybe some apple airpords. Do you like video games? I could recommend a few haha

Or soundcore Liberty air😉

3 Likes

I just looked them up and they look cool!! And for almost half the price of the airpods. My ‘must-have’ list is getting a bit expensive :joy:

Might be reading this wrong but are you wanting to buy something just to use the gift card, rather than as a need or requirement of an item?

Why not just hang on to the gift card until you can find something at a later date that you really want or need and get a nice little discount or outright purchase on Amazon (unless the clock is running down on the card expiring)…

1 Like

hmmm that is definitely interesting that the shorter cable handles more power. Good to know tho. I won’t have true use for C-C for my phone until Apple comes around and I’m stuck with them. I actually almost bought one because I had a crazy good coupon, but decided it was just ridiculous and went with the Smart bulbs. oh right, #anker was nice enough to supply me/us with a 3ft C-C when I ordered the 10000 PD!

because of the liberty air

yea but I have read some not so great reviews and personally don’t like earpods

lol no you’re right, so like I wanted some suggestions, check prices, and add them to my Honey droplist and wait until they do come down