What Song Reminds You of a Memorable Event? | Share and Win

For me it’s Alice Cooper with “Poison”!

Reminds me of an unforgettable school trip to Poland and the Sony Walkman Sound! :wink:

I will listen to this when I win it!

Semisonic - Closing Time. I feel like every time something ends this song should play! Always brings back great memories from high school as every dance ended with this song.

Toda la vida - Rodo Flores . One of the most memorable days of my life . The day I came home to a trail of rose pedals and candles spelling out ‘Will you marry me?’ As the man of my dreams kneeled with a ring in his hand while this song played in the background!

One of the song’s I’m listening to right now is Suwupreme by Miraie. I like the lyrics and the visuals in the music video. https://youtu.be/aSx404Gotos

It’s also one of my favorite too!:grin:

2 Likes

There are many songs I’ll never forget, but one that stands out and will always take me back to a memory… the first song our firstborn heard (while in the womb). We showed up late to a concert while my wife was 6 months pregnant, but the last song that we were able to fully enjoy was a cover of Jimi Hendrix’s Little Wing. Later on, we even played it for her using headphones on my wife’s belly - and still sometimes call her our “Little Wing”.

Tim, of course the clip from Wayne’s World, will always be cool!

Queen is always in my top 5 of groups/sing.

1 Like

There is another song I remember:

I hope I am not boring you all here with such an OLD stuff.
and not bothering you by my weird ideas I always have.

But this was a song we liked much in 1955/56 listening to AFN
(American Forces Network) Germany

2 Likes

Lady In Red
I met a girl in 9th grade. We were friends all through high school and always told each other of our relationship woes. For our senior prom, we each went with someone else. She was wearing this amazingly beautiful red dress. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. This song came on. The girl I had gone to the prom with realized I mentally wasn’t there with her. She didn’t get upset but said she knew I had liked the “Lady in Red” for sometime even though I didn’t even realize it. We actually started dating after High School graduation. We have now been married for over 26 years and this song takes me back over 31 years every time I hear it.
Thanks for allowing me to share this memory!

3 Likes

I loved his 70s Spanish train album, was a great piece of music, but his later stuff, I didn’t really like.

Lady in red, is one song that was done to death, either his rendition, or the many many many covers. Plus all the “romantics” requesting it at weddings or parties, just like " Save Your Love". lol

maria maria…

You‽ Nah, not much :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My wife has sometimes the suspicion I am a “weirdo” :joy:

3 Likes

stop breaking my heart

Och boy, this made me remember a song that I listened sooo many times. Love the chorus of it so much, hope you will enjoy this as much as I did in the past :slight_smile:

The days back from high school!

1 Like

Would by AIC

I feel that the song hope reminds me of the Noblesville shooting that happened when I was in school.

A song I think is soo amazing, I stick it on full volume whenever it comes on is…

Disturbed, sound of silence

2 Likes