What Song Reminds You of a Memorable Event? | Share and Win

When you say nothing at all… undoubtedly my favorite… :slight_smile:

1 Like

:arrow_up:
:no_entry_sign: Someone’s always got to ruin it​:no_entry_sign:
Hahahaha

To each his or her own buddy. take it easy, you’re kind of coming off like an a-hole. Toss in a few old school winking emojis if you just joking around ; ) or new school😉 it’s hard not to be taken literally on the internet when text is your only form of communication.

3 Likes

Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire

Reminds me of exam days and graduation celebration times.

RATM- Gorilla Radio

Anytime I hear this song I am transported back to this night. It took over a decade for me to be able to see them live, but it was one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to.

1 Like

“Stand in your love”

1 Like

When I was a kid, my aunt came out to visit. We went to Disneyland, Universal Studios–basically all of the typical things you do in Southern California when family from the east coast visits. Every time we turned on the radio while she was here, Culture Club’s “Karma Chameleon” was either playing or would come on. Every. Single. Time. My aunt passed away in 2001, and for 18 years we would laugh about hearing “that kama kama kama” song (as she called it).

1 Like

Anything from Journey transports me back to my childhood.

Spending time with my Family

Ain’t My Type of Hype - Full Force

Total reminds me of House Party 2, dancing New Jack style and being young and happy go lucky! And now that I’m a parent my 3 year old loves to dance to it while my 9 year old sings along. =)

1 Like

Free bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd always brings me memories of daydreams and good times :slight_smile:

I cycle a lot through different bands and genres but I think I could always fall back on The best of times by Dream Theater

My favorite song doesnt bring back a single memory, more a period in my teens that was so turbulent and so difficult to manage. This song, Switchback by Celldweller and the album it is from helped keep me grounded when things were bad.

As I was driving to see my Father whom had just passed away the song “Copa Cabana” came on my phone music player and I could not turn it off(even after restarting my phone). That has never happened to me before. Sang my heart out to it on my drive to say my goodbyes. Truly made me smile :grinning:. I don’t think I will ever forget that song and how it cheered me up at such a time of loss. Thank You #BarryManilo

1 Like

Try relaxing and not being so serious all the time, a joke doesn’t have to be "sratedx with an emoji

Ps
The hahahaha, is usually enough for.most!

Alesso Vs OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself (Alesso Remix) is the song i play when i want to be in the zone it reminds me of all my struggles and how i got up

I have no desire to argue with you tonight just letting you know how I and most likely others perceived the message. There’s nothing wrong with joking around but how about saying just kidding or I’m just pulling your leg or messing with you instead of hahahaha which makes it look like you are laughing at the person adding insult to injury. :wink:

4 Likes

“Jokes” are always difficult to understand.
A joke alone could be misunderstood.

And the “humor” differs from person to person and country to country.

I am sure you wouldn’t understand my German jokes. :grin:

I am from Bavaria (special idiom) when I made MY Bavarian jokes with my Prussian colleagues (special idiom) they did’nt understand and got sometimes very angry about.

Both speaking German! :joy:

I had to explain the sense, so it was fine.

2 Likes

Journey with opening act Bryan Adams was my first rock concert as a teen!

Yawn :zzz::zzz::zzz::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Soooooo bored of people who choose to take offence