What Song Reminds You of a Memorable Event? | Share and Win

I raise you, Macklemore and Ryan - downtown

1 Like

My abso fave song is, black Betty

No Quarter from Led Zeppelin

My favorite song is Untouchable by Catdany. Thanks for the Soundcores! :wink:

Sweet Child O Mine by hi s and roses! My dad would sing it to me all the time

“Say Hey (I Love You)” by Michael Franti & Spearhead because it’s me and my girlfriend’s song.

My most memorable song has when kaskade played show me love at my very rave that i went to back in 08

One of my favorite songs is Momma I’m coming home by Ozzy Osborne. Reminds me of every time I came home from my deployments.

This song is memorable for me as I was a young teen and the impact of this song still speaks volumes today as I hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpxXpQQVRk8 every time i hear this song it reminds me of what happened the day it came out.

What a Shame by Shinedown

I LOVE Level 42.

Inaudible melodies by Jack Johnson reminds me of being in my dads Jeep as a kid

Incubus - Pardon me.

I turned 23 and decided to date a girl with 2 kids and ended up being a great learning experience. The girl was nuts but the kids were great. In the song they say “a 23 on the verge of spontaneus combustion woes me.” Song really hits hard on me to this day.

1 Like

Read My Mind by The Killers reminds me of my ex; not bad memories at all, only good. We had a really funny inside joke after the concert and it still makes me laugh.

Sukiyaki by Taste of Honey reminds me of my college days and boyfriends I had dreamed of. Lol.

Shinedown’s GET UP is amazing!

`

Graduation - Vitamin C

like, who doesnt get nostalgia with this song

Get What You Give by New Radicals

Reminds me of a really fun vacation in San Francisco. Probably largely because you virtually never hear this song anymore, so it’s really tied to that week for me.

El Profesor - Bella Ciao (HUGEL Remix)
My favorite song right now :slight_smile: :notes: