What search engine to do you use?

Adding details here

1 Like

Thanks! Getting extra Amazon gift cards doesn’t hurt :joy:

1 Like

I’ll have to check this out :grin:

Google, google and google. I will go out of my way to change all search functions to google as I really cannot take to any other search engine. Maybe I have become too accustomed to it. The only downside is that when I google my name (Arrogant…I know :slight_smile: ) I am probably the 6723rd result. :frowning:

Haha, that’s funny. I guess it’s time to switch to safari :joy:

Microsoft Edge is now based on Chromium (Google Chrome like)

1 Like

Thanks! I just saw your thread about it. Will check it out later

1 Like

@cshenoy I started getting those points up again today but saw that Amazon gift card wasn’t an option for redeeming. Is it only for level 2?

Also, nice profile picture :thumbsup:

Very nice thread! I didn’t know about duckduckgo! Just added the extension to chrome!

1 Like

I guess I would get banned pretty quickly… (did I just say that out loud?)

Don’t think it is for level 2 only, for level one you will need more points to redeem the Amazon gift card but should still be available.not sure if this is location based…

Try going to this link and check if you can see Amazon gift card

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all

Thanks for the compliment on profile pic… Trying to get a good one that I can leave alone for a long time

1 Like

Don’t think so, should be good :slight_smile:

It’s probably location based then. I still can’t see the Amazon gift card on it. Guess I’ll get free coffee from Starbucks :sweat_smile:

That’s not bad, coffee for search :coffee: :grin:

1 Like

I use Google. Quickest and broadest search engine out there. But I do use DuckDuckGo as well

2 Likes

Google always :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hmmmm, I have been using duckduckgo for two days now and it does absolutely nothing for me here at work. Employer has a SIEM that can track my history… Went back to Chrome w/honey add-on

1 Like

Ok the follow up question is for those of you that do use chrome and google what add one do you use. Honey was already mentioned but I wondered if there are other good useful ones out there

Just signed up for and started using Bing :sunglasses: thanks man

1 Like

Good luck dude! I checked my redemption history and saw a ton of unnecessary and stupid “expenses”. Basically spent most of my points in those lucky draw thingy. Now that I have more knowledge, I’ll actually save up points and get a gift card :sweat_smile:

2 Likes